“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Really nice food, gorgeous view. We were seated right at the window looking accross the road to the Moulin Rouge.
Nice cocktails and yummy burger and steak.
Had the melody of desserts and it was gorgeous.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

It's a nice restaurant with a great view. Very American style and the waitress was very friendly to us. Food was ok and not that expensive. We got the steak and the burger from the all inclusive menu. It's a ok restaurant if you want to get a nice bite.

1  Thank NormaJeaneM
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Waited 40 mins to be served for drinks. Told there was no chips but was jacket potatoes. Asked for jacket potato but given green beans and rice without being told there were no potatoes left! Meat very rare even though asked for well done! Chicken wing was part raw. Wouldn't give any discount as we were disappointed.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Reasonably priced and with a lovely menu and great service this is a busy restaurant that does very good cocktails also. Food is gorgeous and I would thoroughly recommend trying here.

1  Thank Brent C
Reviewed 2 March 2014

For me it was such a relief to stumble across the Buffalo Grill. My trip to Paris had been a brilliant one, it is a city of beauty and variety, however it is also a city of very high prices. For anyone who has not tried buffalo before the Buffalo Grill is the place to go (some may say its so good they put their name on it). The service was great, the staff were very friendly with the meal and drink from the Buffalo Grill proving just as friendly to my bank balance, I believe I forked out about 12 euros which is only slightly more expensive than a McDonalds. Although I had saved up for my holiday I defy the majority of people to not be wary about their expenditure in the slightest whilst in Paris (if you don't think you will be wait till you arrive), and if like me you find yourself looking for great value at any point take the subway towards the Buffalo Grill.