“Inexplicable food madness”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: 8th Arr. - Elysee
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Le Cinq, every time I am in Paris I try to book lunch here. It is beyond exquisite, from the food to the wine to the service. It is a most when in Paris.

1  Thank Sboldrin

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Had an exceptional experience dining here for lunch. Fine dining at its best beautiful food and terrific wine pairings, without anything seeming forced. Service was impeccable, and Patrick was charming. The staff were also very kind to my young daughter who was with my wife and I, and made the experience equally enjoyable for her.

2  Thank toddbessemer
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Le Cinq did not disappoint. I have been to a couple other 3* restaurants in other cities in the past and this was the best! From the service to the quality of food and the presentation, everything was top notch. Of course it also came with a top notch price tag. We had the tasting for dinner and each had a couple glasses of wine and our bill was appx €800... In my opinion it was definitely worth it as a special treat and an experience we'll never forget. To me the star dishes were the prawns and the foie gras, both were perfectly cooked and the best I've had in my life. The most innovative had to be the onion dish and the diary ice dessert. Hope to be back soon!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank lovetotravel0610
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We came for lunch at Le Cinq and the first thing when you walk into the George V Hotel is the wonderful reception filled with flowers and flowers ! This is a really beautiful old world charm hotel.

Service at Le Cinq is impeccable and friendly. They will lend you a jacket (for men) if you don't have one.

We tried the lunch set which was good value especially for a 3 star Michelin - starters, main course and dessert and lots of small little meals in between. Food was excellent !

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My mum and I ate at Le Cinq in May 2016. One of the best restaurant experiences we've had and more than lived up to our expectations. The George V is a truly luxurious venue and the food matched the feel of the place. Very French - rich yet restrained and beautifully presented with modern touches. The pigeon main course was the highlight of the lunch for me.

The service was impeccable and although we got the cheapest lunch menu (which was amazing value for three michelin stars) we were treated just as well as all the other patrons and got fabulous personalised service from the waiters and sommelier.

Date of visit: May 2016