“Great for families traveling to Paris.”
Review of Chez Clement - CLOSED

Chez Clement
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: After the successful opening of our first Café Rôtisseur at Saint-Michel , we renewal the experience on the most beautiful avenue in the world ! Since the 1st of October 2015 the traditional Clement has given way to the new concept Café Rôtisseur ! Come enjoy modern decor, a welcoming bar, tables d'hôtes and small private dining rooms, all with a warm welcome...and roasted chicken of quality . Coming soon : photos of the restaurant
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great for families traveling to Paris.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We loved this place because it solved all our needs. For a group of 5 (with two picky eaters and a child) this Restaurant provided a great variety of good dishes and great prices. Once we found it we went three different times in our two week vacation thanks to its different locations. The waiters were friendly, it was family friendly and even had activity sheets for kids. It is not for the traveler expecting a great dinning experience but is is perfect for a small group that just wants to feel comfortable for hour and a half in the middle of a hectic day.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rabun Gap, Georgia
“Delightful Evening”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant fronts on the Champ-Elysses and goes through to the next street, so it is quite large. We had a delightful meal there in May, 2014. Our waiter was most attentive, the wine most affordable, and the food good. How much can you ask for a most fair final bill and on the Champ-Elysses,no less.

• Visited May 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“typical french”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

best place to enjoy the french duck with orange, at a very charming atmosphere of an ancient french surroundings,

• Visited May 2014
Ramsey, Minnesota
“Very average food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We went there for dinner. The decor was so-so. The service was fast; I give them that. Our waiter Arun was quick. The food came quick too which was good. We ordered steak and fries which were very average compared to many steaks we have had in and outside Paris. The hamburger was also very average. Actually, I have had better burgers at fast food places. The place is spacious, though which would be good for larger groups. I would not recommend it if you can afford to pay 20%-30% more.

Spain
“Awful set menu”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a set menu here, and it was terrible. The couscous starter tasted strange, as if it was on the point of turning, although I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong with it. It went back to the kitchen virtually untouched. The second course was pork, which was under-cooked and pink. No vegetables. I asked for a side order of vegetables, and they said they would bring whatever were available that day. I expected something fresh and seasonal, but instead I was brought a bowl of frozen runner beans, which were watery and tasteless. The dessert was a thick rubbery crepe - urghh! I left the restaurant hungry as most of the meal I couldn't eat. Another thing was the smell. We were seated at the back of the restaurant underneath what I later discovered to be the toilets. It stank of stale urine in one corner of the room. A leak perhaps? It was very off-putting. Certainly not a place I would recommend.

• Visited June 2014