“Amazing food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Beirut, Lebanon
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I went there with my wife and her sister on a rainy day.
The Food was amazing
The Waiters were very friendly

I highly recommend it people seeking good french food from the "Sud Ouest"

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel and were very disappointed. While the service was friendly, the menu consisted of duck, duck and more duck. The only variety was in how the duck was prepared. Even with the descriptions of the meals, it was difficult to know what was really going to be presented. If you are a huge duck fan, you will probably love this place. It's nothing fancy, just a simple bistro type atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Mechelen
“Nice restaurant, heavy food...”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I like this restaurant for dinner, especially during winter as their menu is quite "heavy" stuff, but very tastful! Absolutely a different side from the typical French kitchen, but recommendable!

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Nearly last meal standard!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I shall ignore the food initially as I have to say the customer service was fantastic. We were welcomed immediately and given our choice of tables. I often feel like a burden to many of the waiting staff in Paris!

The menus were only in French which I consider to be a good sign. Our limited French could easily overcome such a challenge.

I had the beef steak and it nearly blew my mind. The taste was sensational. I have rarely (if ever) had a steak so full of taste. In fact, I did not put any salt or sauce on the steak for fear of interfering with the taste.

My wife had an omelette which was fresh and bubbled with flavour.

Everything else was perfect. The wine was like silk down our throats while the desert was full of flavour.

We really enjoyed this experience and the bill was lower than expected!

Knebworth, United Kingdom
“Decent food, excellent waiter!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ate here just because we were staying local and our hotel recommended the place. The fact it was very busy for a Sunday evening would suggest that it was popular with locals as well as visitors and we were served by a very attentive, and multi lingual, waiter at our upstairs table. We shared a mixed cold meat/pate platter that was more than enough for the four of us and we all ordered Chateaubriand steaks for main course.

The steak was excellent, well cooked and reasonably priced and you could order individually and didn't have to order it as a pair - which was unusual. Although stuffed, we couldn't resist the puddings and the waiter described them well and made some great recommendations.

On leaving the restaurant we were invited by the owner to share an after dinner Almanac which went down well!

Definitely worth a visit for a reasonably priced, well served meal!

• Visited June 2014