“wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graindorge

Graindorge
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Graindorge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$4 - US$54
Cuisines: French, Belgian, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Paris, France
“wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was really amased what I found just oppesite my hotel. When you book Beste Western stars champs elysees, please pay graindorge a visit. You will be amased how good the food tastes in this great atmosphere! Personal are really friendly and willing to explain complete menu in english!

• Visited March 2013

Naches, Washington
“French and Belgian Cuisine with a really great beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

Before I get to the details I want to say that the unique charm of this restaurant is the beer selection and the ability of the staff to pair beer with your menu choice. We had wine everywhere else we went but the beer selection here was too good to pass up. We let the owner pair our beers with the entree, main course and desert and were happy with all of her choices.

The food was good but not as great as we had hoped. I had the gellied meats for my entree and it was very good. My wife had the soup and it was not much more than a cream broth. My wife and I both had the beef for the main and it was tough and not unique in any way. The deserts were very good and the beer pairing made it a great experience. I will say that we did not have beef anywhere in Paris that we really thought was terrific (with the exception of veal)

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Naches, Washington
“Good beer, bad beef”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Found this because it rated well as was close to my hotel. They are known for the Belgian beer so we let the waitress recommend the beer for the beef for two. The beer was really good, but the beef was very fatty, tasteless and really tough, though cooked medium rare. The beer is also 8-9 euros, depending on what you order. Spent 120 euros for 2 meals, a bottle of water and 4 beers. Shockingly expensive for what you get!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank NachesANDi
Foster City, California
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

We just returned from our meal at this beautiful Art Deco restaurant very near the Arc de Triomphe. This restaurant is Northern French with Belgian tastes as well. We had an 8 reservation and were the first ones in the restaurant. It was a great experience. Intimate seating wonderful owner who spent time explaining the dishes in English. She was very candid about what to order and steered us to the specialties. My husband had the signature fish stew, my son the beef cheek and I had the potatoe stuffed with cod. All wonderful dishes with complex flavors and very fresh ingredients. The deserts were different and very good. My son was especially pleased at the selections of Belgian beers. This was a nice change from the cafes and brasserie food.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Our Best Dinner in Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Having set EUR35 as our limit per person for Dinner for our three nights in Paris, this Restaurant was far and above the Best in Food, Service, and Atmosphere. The wine selected was very good. The only small problem we had is that reservations do not start until 7:30PM. A truly posh and elegant decor, with fine service, and the best Seafood Stew, I ever tasted made this a great French dinner. P S Don't forget their delicious desserts.

• Visited February 2013