“Better than the tourist places”

Indiana Cafe Clichy
Ranked #7,284 of 16,841 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
London
“Better than the tourist places”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

There seem to be a number of these around Paris when I was trying to locate this restaurant to do the review. So I'm unsure if it is part of a chain.

I was traumatised by the food on my previous visit to Paris so I was very wary of where we were going to eat. When we realised the menu for this restaurant was tex mex we thought it would be safe enough.

My first surprise was the service, having been used to the ususal attitude of the waiters I had come across in the past, it was a pleasant surprise to have a lovely young woman serve us and with my poor French and her lack of English we muddled through.

We ordered a starter of nachos with chicken, guacamole, cheese and sour cream which arrived quickly and was very tasty. My husband ordered a large burger with cheese and french fries and I ordered the steak with bernaise sauce and thicker wedge type chips. My husband devoured his burger with relish. I normally like my steak medium rare but it seems that the only options are medium or well done so I opted for medium. It was edible but if I ever eat there again I would probably choose something different from the menu. Ben and Jerry's is the ice-cream of choice in this restaurant and we ordered an apple type sundae which was refreshing from the usual chocolate ones.

The bill came to €54 for the starter, two main courses, dessert and two soft drinks.

• Visited December 2012

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great Burgers and Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

Great atmosphere near place de clichy metro, the burgers and mexican food is to die for and the prices are very good, they have a happy hour every evening.

Visited December 2012
“Very nice TexMex Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

Excellent service, very nice food, highly recommended. I had a wonderful chimichanga after our day at EuroDisney, my daughter had fish and chips from the children's menu and my other half's salad was reportedly very nice. All in all, great food and good value.

• Visited November 2012
Machynlleth, United Kingdom
“Several Vegetarian Meals on Menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Finding vegetarian food apart from Pizza in France can be difficult. Not here where there are several vegetarian meals on the Menu. We had enchiladas and burgers and the food was good, and the service was quick. Well worth a visit, especially if you are vegetarian.

• Visited June 2012
“Amazing food, if you don't mind the smoke.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here after our night bike tour. The food was amazing. I got the vegetarian tacos without cheese (I'm vegan) and he got the veg enchiladas. Both were very flavorful and so amazing. The smoke from the patio was a bit overwhelming, but that has been all of Paris so far. Definitely one to check out!