“Stay away!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Dreadful sushi, service and atmosphere. Worst meal of any kind ever in 30 years of Paris visits. We had one glass of wine, my wife had edamame only and the bill was 75 euro.

2  Thank David917NewYork

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Isami. what can i say, good food, i have been there a few times with a japanese friend but the service is as cold as the north pole for non japanese folks. The chef, what appears to be his wife and the waitress are simply glacial.

+ quite pricy and it is imperative to make a reservation otherwise they'll send you away asap.

3  Thank GammelMont
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Actually bit expensive like a some restaurant in GINZA-TOKYO but taste is also same.
I mean delicious and it is REAL sushi.
I strongly recommend you to go here if you want to know REAL SUSHI restaurant.
To be honest, Fed up with to many FAKE Japanese restaurant in Paris.
Again, I recommend you REAL one.

1  Thank Sat04
Reviewed 14 February 2010

In 2005, good sushi, rude service - the sushi chef and La Dame admonished me that I ate too mush wasabi with my fish. I paid too much to be treated this way. I returned this year with a friend who likes to eat there. Waiter so uptight I wanted to slip him a laxative. 84 euros for 2. The last time - door locked when I arrived, and the manager barely deigned to open it for me, didn't respond when I gave him the name of the reservation, he tried to force me to sit at a table I didn't like and for no reason. Maledictions everywhere. Very overpriced when there are so many good suchi places in Paris. Need I say more? Don't go there.

4  Thank Luckygirl333
Reviewed 25 November 2009

We were recommened to go to this restaurant by a friend.we arrived on a tuesday night they were busy,we asked for a table for three this would include our four month old baby.We were told they were full, fair enough i then asked could we book for another day and the a man behind the counter mumbled to the lady dealing with us and pointed to our baby,we were then handed a card and that was it.I felt if we were to arrive with a dog we would be better treated.

4  Thank marley20