“Expected more...”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

To be honest the food wasn't bad. It could be considered even good, despite the service beeing catastrophic. The waiters ignored us for almost 20 min!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

This place is open 24 hours which is great! We had Spanish style mussels and shrimp. This place mainly sells mussels (90% of the menu is mussels). The mussels were great. The cheese croquets were gross. After we finished dinner we noticed a black ball scurry across the floor!!! I know I should have led with the mouse but it seems unfair because it's an inside outside kind of dinning experience but a mouse is always a no no. Food was a 4, mouse was a 1.

1  Thank Dillsmo
Reviewed 22 August 2014

You might get lucky and just happen to get everything on time, to order and hot....but then again, this is a fast food chain that is designed to serve many with sub-standard quality. The fries were frozen, the salads mostly lettuce etc. If you are feeding a crowd on a budget however, and you love mussels, you can get a good price for 11 euro at lunch. But if you are a foodie, stay away.

1  Thank TaniaCarriere
Reviewed 18 August 2014

a friend recommended us to try this place because she had great mussels here 5-6 years ago... I believe things have change - qualify of food and service?! They still do serve big portion, the sauce is tasty but the mussels are tiny. The baguette is so hard that I notice most tables just left them in the basket. Also the restaurant is way under-staff. The staff has great attitude but I can see all of them are overworked.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is the place to be for perfect mussels, great ambiance and wonderful staff. I have been there at least three times doing my visists to Paris and I always look forward for that experience. recommend this particuar location if you are a fan of the St germain quarter in Paris.