“Excellente!!!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I visited on a recommendation of a colleague whilst working in Paris. Took a little while find, but well worth it!! I had the Boeuf fondant, which was cooked beautifully!! Great little Bistro, very unique with bags of French style. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

A friend who lives in the neighborhood recommended this place and I think this was my favorite meal in Paris (and quite reasonable for the price - 25Euro for three courses with ample servings). "Fondant" of beef was delicious (not the sort of sauce you will find at an American restaurant - so intensely reduced and rich it looked like chocolate frosting), the seared foie gras entree was heavenly, and the passion fruit "roti" was a split, glazed, broiled fruit served with a scoop of ice cream and it was really special. The atmosphere is charming but relaxed, nothing stiff about it.

1  Thank THOMAS S
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We had been to this restaurant before about four years ago and we were not disappointed on returning. They looked after our party of 8 with fantastic food at reasonable prices. It was so good that by a unanimous decision we returned for the last night of our stay and had yet another wonderful culinary experience. A definite must if you are in the Latin Quarter.

Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

I ate there.

The food were unique. I had a liver with mustard sauce. And the beef de fondant. Not really good but innovative style.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Had dinner in late July 2012. My wife had the steak au poivre and characterized as hardly edible. I had the curried veal which was somewhat better. Upon reflection the couple next to us were British, next to them were Germans, and next to them were a Dutch couple. We're American. Maybe the absence of French clientele should have been a tip off... The wait staff was attentive, but that alone will not have us return. No credit cards are accepted, and for the wrong reason.