“Charming and Delicious!”

Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Charming and Delicious!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I'd read some reviews of this restaurant and recommended to my friends (who live in Paris) that we go there for dinner. We had an amazing dinner! I had the Beouf Bourguignon, my mother and our friend had the slow cooked lamb, and my other friend had the duck. They were all superb! I would go back in a heartbeat! (And the next time I come to Paris, this is on the top of my list!)

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Alabama
“Paris Discovered”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have been to Paris three times. This restaurant was the best experience we have had in the city. It is why you go. Very small with perhaps 30 seats. The staff was fun, entertaining and genuinely happy to help us. The food was " perfect". Wine was fabulous. All were reasonably priced. We are going back in two days.

• Visited April 2014
Manila
“Authentic and great value”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here a few days ago. Between us we had a green salad, chevre with tomatoes, sea bass, and ravioli plus a glass of house wine each. Simple food but all loaded with flavor! And we only paid 60 euros. We just walked in and was given a table but after 10 mins the place was packed. It became a bit uncomfortable then, but otherwise the meal itself was quite pleasant.

Northern Ireland
“Rive Gauche Supper.”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Tiny but atmospheric traditional restaurant. We had booked for 9.00pm but that got lost in translation so they thought we were an hour late for an 8.00pm reservation.

The place was full and buzzing. The owner was so welcoming, he sat us down presented us with a glass of red wine and some charcouterie to nibble whilst we waited for a free table and our meal was really all we thought french bistro cookery should be.

There are only about 10 or 12 tables and the diners that evening were nearly all French. It was easy to find in a small street off Blvd St Germain.

Well worth it if you love easy, relaxed and informal french dining!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank eimearireland
Wasquehal, France
“Delicious french food!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a small bistrot that serves delicious french food!!
I would definitely reccomended!
I love la Salade de chevre chaud and the steack hache!

Visited January 2014