“worth a visit”
Review of Le Cosi

Le Cosi
Reserve with
Le Cosi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,023 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$31 - US$123
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 27 August 2014

A great out of the away spot with exceptional food. A very local spot, not touristy at all. Fantastic food. Charcoutiree was awesome, fish was delicious. Great presentation

1  Thank 1480CMH

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had been there already once and enjoyed it; dining room is nice , and they have tables outside in summer which must be quite pleasant as it is a quiet street. Service is fine , she made a good recommandation for the wine as they have only corsican wines which I am not familiar with. we had the tart tomatoes and oignons , which was excellent, they i took the veal ragout, big portion with deliciously flavored potates , one had beef , excellent meat well cooked ; we had too much so we did not take any dessert. It is not cheap but worth it. I would go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a thoroughly unpleasant evening. My entrée was charred. My main course was mushy and flavorless. The bread was somewhat stale. The wine had a slightly unpleasant taste. Other diners kept bumping me as they walked past. Our waiter seemed to have too many customers and so little time for us. The room was very noisy; it was difficult to hear the women sitting across from me.

Paris can offer so much better!

1  Thank Bill S
A TripAdvisor Member
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

If you're looking to get a sense of the Parisian culture with great food this is worth considering! Located within blocks of the Sorbonne this restaurant welcomes a young, energetic crowd in a way that only adds to a relaxing romantic dinner.

If you're struggling to choose from the menu they don't make it easy. Everything we tried was of the highest quality to include some unique choices. Enjoy!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. Food was incredible and the atmosphere was fun. Got a pasta and shrimp dish and the vegetable salad which I would order again.

3  Thank HWhyley