“Great coffee spot”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The toast was very mediocre but the coffee and orange juice was great, the service was great and the best bit was the view from the outside seating not too busy. Price was ok.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,374)

Reviewed 2 July 2016

They have the most relaxing environment. Beautiful decor, wonderful coffee, cocktails, and a revolving menu. Everything is perfect. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Location, location location! Le fumoir is a great spot which is well complimented by the the interior design. The restaurant is quite big but still manage to offer intimacy, the staff is very professional, pleaseant, the food is nice but not exceptional which brings me to the average rating. Average food, overuse of the butter sauce, served in a child portion serving. We chose the main dish of the day and we had to look for the 3 small potatoes cubes and 2 diced zucchinis hiden under a small fish filet in our plate, the most generous serving of the plate was the chives... I like refine cuisine but this seem to take the concept too far. The desert too came in a small size so this is a great place to eat a full 3-course-meal with a view and still walk away feeling light.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

A lovely unpretentious good value meal, right in the heart of Paris. Food and service were both very good. We arrived late on Friday night without a reservation and they accommodated us and gave us a delicious meal to remember. The food is well priced, a good valued selection of wine and the service was very good.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank timb462015
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I've eaten here a few times and the food, wine & service have always been excellent. Steaks & fish dishes are cooked perfectly and I've always found the menu varied enough to keep my interest. This is one of my favourite restaurants and I am always looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: February 2016