“Great find!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Description: Restaurant traditionnel et cuisine française ouvert tout les jours de 12h à 14h30 et de 19h à 22h50 situé en face de la cathédrale Notre Dame metro saint Michel
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great time having dinner in this restsurant near the Seine. The waiter was very nice and polite and the food was amazing! I had the cheese tart with pesto for appetizer and the steak au poivre for main course, all great. I cannot recommend this place enough, avoid all the nearby tourist traps and just go there.

2  Thank Sophia A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,496)

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Fantastic little place just opposite Notre Dame. Great steak and lamb straight off the fire grill - excellent wine. Very good value. Service was friendly ... Small, intimate ambience. I loved it.

2  Thank Eddie S
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Several of the previous reviews recommended this restaurant for multiple nights. We would disagree. There are many other Paris restaurants to try and this one did not blow us away so that we forego any further exploration. Do t get me wrong, it was very nice, food was very good, but not worth our exclusive patronage.

1  Thank bethanddavetravels
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem. Walked in wearing shorts and a t-shirt as its a beautiful day in Paris. Waiter no.1 was pleasant, the guy who served us was initially cold (don't blame him as we were tourists and don't speak French). He rattled through the menu gave us an English translation that didn't match the menu de jous. So I grabbed the bull and ordered the chicken for the lady lovely and the ribeye for myself with a bottle of Sancere to wash it down this pleased him. Steak was cooked on a small wood burning grill In the main restaurant so I could see and this done by the waiter. Served with frittes and salad. OMG best steak ive ever eaten. Bill came to €73 TOP NOTCH. This was a steal beibg directly opposite Notre Dame. Go there is all I can say

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Amazing place! Food brilliant. Service superb. Lovely homely atmosphere. Best meal I ate in Paris, or potentially ever! Don't think twice about going, just do it.