“A Local Bistro with creative food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Petit Marche

Le Petit Marche
Ranked #284 of 16,870 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
larchmont
“A Local Bistro with creative food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

The signature dish tells the story: A tuna tiered entree, layers of rare tuna with thin pastry in between. The staff is great. It is usually packed.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good choice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good plates the duck is a must.
Good but not special the cakes
right the price and fast service.
Nice place a little bit small.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Viaggiatore O
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Good ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The very first meal in Paris, and enjoyed it very much. I sat next to a group of friendly French people, and they really helped me a lot.. Anyway the server was attentive and friendly as well with good English. The food I ordered (fillet mignon) was very jouicy and soft. Overall satisfied and I would like to try the tuna millefeuille next time (seemed everyone was eating this)

Dallas, Texas
“Paris Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Le Petit Marche is my daughter's favorite restaurant in Paris and we dined on my last night in the city of light. It's a fusion of Asian and Parisian cuisine, but it's not really like Vietnamese - it's wonderful, it's own evolved cuisine. The service is great although the lone waiter really needed a helper. I had their riff on steak tartare. It was excellent. The cappuccino was very good too! We'll definitely return, I hope!

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Pure Food Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

After being turned away from the closing gates of Place des Vosges at dusk, we decided to adventure around and enjoy the architecture and atmosphere near the square. A short walk away we happened upon this small, slightly crowded restaurant. The seating is tightly packed, but it makes the energy and atmosphere enjoyable. The duck and banana dish was the best, and cooked to perfection. Our waitress was patient with our choppy French, which we appreciated. With a digestif to end our great meal, I knew I had to come back as soon as I could.

• Visited July 2013