“Friendly service and cosy atmosphere, food is nothing special”
Review of Au Petit Marguery

Au Petit Marguery
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Au Petit Marguery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,943 of 19,275 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$32 - US$43
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gobelins
Description: Le Petit Marguery restaurant in Paris' Port-Royal quarter has the soul of a traditional French neighbourhood restaurant of a century ago. The mirrors and columns, fresh flowers, the layers of white table linen, the long-aproned waiters in their waistcoats and bow ties, the dark rose colour scheme create a cosy, comfortable and quite smart milieu.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is in a quiet area and the interior is very French, which makes the restaurant a nice place to sit in. Service is very friendly and the guests are well taken care of. The food though is rather average. We all had different meals ordered, varying from vegetarian to meat and fish, and none of the dishes tasted good. I guess the place could do ok for lunch, or to have a glass of wine in the evening. I would rather go someplace else for a proper dinner.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We ended up in a place as we had to see a friend nearby and he recommended this bistro. Place looks really nice, but i was expecting better food to be served. The steak i had was average and my colleague was not impressed either. Service was good, food arrived on time.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I had the set menu with one entree and a dessert. I ordered a glass of wine based on the recommendation. The wine is really good, it matches my fish very well . I had soufflé for dessert and that was nice too

The service is very good . I felt very comfortable. They even give you some after dinner dessert in addition, which is also tasty

A glass of wine plus the dinner is €32 , I think this is very reasonable. It also opens till pretty later, another good thing as well

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

It is hard to write something when already everything was written. Staff is excellent and they speak english, great wine choice (unfortunetlly everything is in French) and food is good. Quite a good variety what they offer so you can eat here everything, from meat to fish.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We went to the restaurant on the suggestion of the concierge at our hotel. We were not disappointed. We received a friendly greeting and were immediately taken to our table. The decor is very nice. There were five us and most ordered the reasonably priced set menus. The rabbit appetizer was excellent, along with the cod main course. The Gran Marnier soufflé was amazing for dessert. The house wines we ordered were perfect with our meal. And the price was reasonable!