“ok nothing special”

Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Paris, France
“ok nothing special”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

A ok restaurant,nothing more.It pretends to be Nicoise but apart from the garlic not convincing.The setting is ok,prices ok,but that s it

Visited March 2013
1 Thank inger c

“Great French Restaurant”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had our New Years Eve dinner here and it was excellent. Very reasonably priced at 55€ per person for a 3 course meal. Authentic French Cuisine. We were the only English speaking patrons at the time of our visit and the menu was entirely if French, but the wait staff was very helpful in guiding us through the ordering process. We highly recommend this place!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Saraschultz
“Just ok”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I wanted to try out a true French cuisine and this was it. The special I had, tete la veau, was ok even though not filling. I didn't have to wait long for my meal and the waiter was very friendly and efficient.

• Visited October 2013
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely little restaurant”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Really nice food and great service. Not cheap but no dearer than the many other places in the area. Situated in a quiet road, off the main drag. It wasn't at all busy so we didn't need to book.

Visited September 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Eat here! You won't regret it”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The staff are delightful, the food exceptional and traditional. The drink measures generous and the atmosphere entirely authentic. No one else was speaking English around me. I loved it! And they happily looked after me even though I was alone...

Visited September 2013