“Best restaurant I've been to in Paris for quality, price and service.”
Review of Le Volant

Le Volant
Ranked #125 of 17,598 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

And we've eaten at over 100 restaurants in Paris through the years.
This one combines charm, great service (thank you Kamila and Olga), interesting history and, above all, great food. That scene in the movie Ratatouille, where the chef takes a bite and is transported to his childhood.....that's this.
Don't let the sports bar look of this place fool you. We walked in early and it was empty. Thought we'd been given a bum steer by our hotel. By the time we left, there were line ups at the door.
Six of six of us had great meals but I think the beef bourguignon was the first star. The gravy from that on their mashed potatoes will send you to heaven. Kudos to the guys cooking in the kitchen. You've nailed it.

7  Thank Parisites

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We at at Le Volant in the 15th arr a couple of years ago and I recalled it having been good, so we went back today for lunch. It was even better than I remembered. I had the classic beef bourginon, one of their specialities, and my wife had a whole grilled sea bass. These were served with polenta, rice and mashed potatoes. Both meals and the veggies were superb and more than we could eat. All of this with entrees before the plats and wine came to just 58 euro for the two of us. Can;t say enough good things about this place.

4  Thank rfp36
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Spurred on by excellent TA reviews we headed to this restaurant in Paris. We were not disappointed. The waitress was extremely friendly and the restaurant while only small had a great vibe. There were a number of locals drinking at the front bar which was a good sign. I had rabbit and my wife Beef Bourguignon. Both dishes were sensational, large serves along with a trio of side plates. Followed with a Tapas of deserts, very tasty. Our best meal in France.

4  Thank GrahamAdelaide
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

How to describe when you arrive to a resto whit no place - waiting time about 1h- but the owner is so kind that you wait!
All in thw resto satff was very,very friendly and competent.
Food? Perfect traditional French food. The price was ok. Great baske beer
If you go to the 15 eme, dont lose it!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

What a great find in Paris,thanks to Trip Advisor. The reviews were right, the food was great, the service was second to none and the atmosphere was just lovely. The staff couldn't be more helpful and they spoke English, which was much appreciated but not expected. I thoroughly recommend it!

1  Thank Matt_au2012