“Exceptional Wine Bar!”

Legrand Filles et Fils
Reserve with
Legrand Filles et Fils is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #662 of 18,356 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Description: Caves à vins, dégustation de vins, épicerie fine, produits du terroir, champagnes, comptoir de dégustation, initiation à la dégustation, dégustation sur mesure, caviste, accessoires du vin, bar à vinsDégustation : dégustez notre sélection de vins au comptoir de dégustation accompagnée de produits du terroir.Cave à vin : retrouvez notre gamme de "vins du quotidien", nos champagnes et spiritueux ainsi que les plus grands domaines de France et du Monde.Épicerie fine : retrouvez des produits du terroir créés par des artisans passionnés et incarnant une histoire.Convinum : découvrez notre gamme d'accessoires utiles au service du vin ainsi qu'un espace librairie dédié à l'univers du vin.Galerie Vivienne : à coté du Palais-Royal cette galerie historique vous accueillera pour découvrir nos accords mets et vins École du vin : venez vous initier à la dégustation en 3 séances animées par des professionnelles du vin.Les dégustation du Mardi : découvrez le travail d’un vigneron sur plusieurs millésimes avec des crus d’exceptions pour approfondir ses connaissances œnologiques. Les jeudis de Legrand : partagez un moment convivial alliant l'art et le vin.Vivre l'expérience Legrand : organisez des événements sur mesure dans nos espaces.
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Wine tasting was one of the many things on our to-do list in Paris. This wine bar was one of the best we found. We first stopped by there as they were celebrating the release of Beaujolais Nouveau. The place was bustling, but we were immediately greeted and offered recommendations on their wine list based on our preferences. It was immediately clear to us that the entire staff had a love and passion for what they did. Each wine was carefully "inspected" (taste, smell, appearance) before it was served. We were so impressed we returned later during our trip for lunch. We had an assortment of cheeses, meets and other treats---all exceptional. We highly recommend this place and look forward to another visit here!

LegrandFF, Communications Officer at Legrand Filles et Fils, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you very much for your comment !

You're absolutely right, all members of our staff are passionate about wine. Our mission is to offer the best possible selection of wines and transmit this passion.
We're very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience at Legrand.
We hope to welcome you again.

Best regards

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Legrand is a "cave", wine merchant, doubling up as a wine tasting area. Here, round a bar counter, you can also enjoy a small lunch together with a glass of Volnay, Chablis or what ever you want. It is not cheap, but worth every centimes. I had my best ever cheese pie - made out of four different cheeses - and I've had a few over the years. The recommended pairing with a Pommard was pure heaven.

1  Thank JesperN
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Fantastic, if you want a taste of french culture wine and cheese, heres the place. If you have an interest in wine too, plenty to choose from. You can even choose your own bottle of wine from the shop behind, take it to the table and drink it there. Small bar like feel but so cosy, in a courtyard covered in fairy lights. Reasonably priced and if you love cheese, charcuterie, pate, bread and wine, this is the place for you! relaxing atmosphere feels very french, staff are not great t english but you can get by, its what makes it feel nice. Could quite happily waste away hours in good company here.

1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I returned to what was once a favorite stop for me today. I had a rude wakening and experience!
We waited 15-20 minutes to be recognized by the staff even though we were sitting in front of them at the bar. The female server seemed distressed that I asked to taste a little of the $15 per glass white Bordeaux. We tried to order an omelette special and told they were out. We re ordered and waited another 35 minutes but omelettes were served to other guests who arrived after us. When I wanted to pay for our drinks and leave, the nasty male server gave me an argument but relented. We left to the praise of other guests who were still waiting.
I am so unhappy that my once favorite is now such a negative experience.

1  Thank vinoperson1
Reviewed 17 June 2012

It was all I had read about and more. My opinion is that they're more known for their wine than their food. They're the best reputable "cave" of Paris, well known everywhere. It's located in the beautiful and relaxing Galerie Vivienne. They have the restaurant and bar where you can taste wine by the glass or by the bottle, at very reasonable prices. I n the back they also have a complete wine shop. They also have wine classes and all sort of wine activities. They deliver within the city and you can also have the wine shipped overseas. The waitress and wine specialist that took care of us is Brazilian and she was wonderful.

1  Thank Chalapete