“Amazing”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Passy
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had a large group business dinner here. Wow. Food was fantastic, service attentive and ambiance very….well, Paris. The scallops and fish (salmon) I had were cooked to perfection and served hot and fresh, probably the best I have ever had. As good as they were, the soufflé I had for dessert was even more amazing. Handing a large group can certainly be a challenge and these guys pulled it off without a hitch. I will definitely return on my next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Visited Marius for the second time and was not disappointed. We had been here two years ago and it was the best meal we had in Paris during that trip, and we ate at exclusively high-end restaurants that entire time. This time, we had our whole family with us and, by chance, I was able to get a table on a last minute decision to go there. I found the service and food to be even better than the last time we ate there. In fact, everyone of us raved about all the different dishes we had. My only disappointment was we were too late to get the Grand Marnier souffle. Don't miss that if you go! Tres bon!

I wish I spoke better French because Marius is such a warm and inviting host and I would have liked to better express our thanks for treating us so kindly and serving us the best meal we had in Paris. Next time I go to Paris, I will for sure be scheduling an earlier visit to Marius.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Ok ok I should speak French but I was given a menu in English. I then ordered off that.

I ordered the fried small fish and sea bream and a bottle of badoit

10 minutes later sorry we do not have the starter.

Ok I will have the sardines.....not sardines.

They then said only the specials. I do not want any if the specials

Then another waiter comes. What do I want for a starter?. Well I wanted the small fish and you did not have it and if not the sardines and you did not have that . Oh we have sardines!!!!!

Ok sardines came very nice, fish very nice , no Badoit? Can I get a bottle of Badoit finally with my dessert, which was very nice

So despite sitting on a pillar, and terrible terrible snotty French service it was very nice.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is one of my favorite seafood restaurants in Paris (200m from the porte de st cloud, in the XVIe arr). Mostly locals in a very nice atmosphere. The owner comes to tell you all about the different dishes.
I would recommend the "tourteau salad" (really fresh and light) to start with.
In summer you can eat outdoor.
Service is efficient. Better booking a day before (even more for fridays and saturdays)

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Our Parisian friends recommended it. Our taxi driver was unfamiliar with the location and restaurant. We began to wonder- where are we going? When we arrived we were in a local Parisian neighborhood, away from all touristic sites. The restaurant is in a non descript residential building. We were surrounded by locals and it was clear they were foodies! White tablecloths in an elegance of beautiful place settings, pretty windows and art. The fish was fresh and tasty. The beef was seasoned perfectly. The desserts and wine list were exquisite. We will return to this gastronomic delight and have already recommended it to a number of friends. The bill was a pleasant surprise as well.