“Fantastic don't miss this one”
Review of Pomze

Pomze
Reserve with
Pomze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,371 of 17,598 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$41 - US$59
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pomze restaurant just minutes from Paris’ grands boulevards and the Place St-Augustin is all about apples. From the moment you step into the bar and sample one of the 30 ciders or the house-made Nayade cocktail (Granny Smith plus Polish vodka), you will enter a world where Eve’s fruit is the centre of the universe. The first floor restaurant, with its Haussmannian proportions, is smartly decorated in modern style – with apple-themed art -- and sectioned into intimate dining spaces. Or enjoy the ambience of the stone cellar with its cider bottle décor. Seasonally-changing dishes include pommeau-marinated wild boar terrine with apple and chestnuts, or scallop risotto with pumpkin, apple and fig chutney. Wines are served here, too, and there’s a gourmet shop so you can share the experience at home.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant and I'm glad we did. "A" grade food complimented by "A" grade service at more than reasonable prices. We were both very impressed and could not fault any part of this night. Do yourself a favour and don't miss this one!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Just got here by accident and ate an amazing dinner (3 courses for 34?) which was excellent! A japanese cook with french dishes and a nice atmosphere... A must go if you come by!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The house cheesecake was the best thing I ate. Everything was good, but the cheesecake was by far the highlight.

1  Thank Vicky B
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been meaning to write a review for this restaurant since 2011 (still had to post even if it was while ago!) when we made out first trip to Paris. Seems just like yesterday or at least I wish! We had reservations at Pomze and while we had many amazing meals in Paris, this one was memorable. The use of apples throughout the menu was neat as it wasn't typical or something you would expect. Their ciders were great! I remember my boyfriend had their duck and I had some kind of fish for dinner. We were eating off each other's plates! And dessert....GAH! Superb! Great romantic space too.

1  Thank Yvette P
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The cuisine at Pomz Restaurant is absolutely superb, service is excellent and decor is simple yet sophisticated. Reservations are required.

1  Thank ke000