“Fantastic!”
Review of Samsara

Samsara
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Samsara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,442 of 18,122 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belleville / Père Lachaise
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Had the tandoori chicken, butter chicken and garlic naan, some of the best Indian dishes I have ever had! Will definately go back the next time in Paris.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Found this restaurant during a casual walk from Jourdian metro and was interested in checking it out. The place is not run by Indians I believe and we being Indians were not welcomed and served as equal to the locals. Not sure why. The food tastes no where near authentic Indian food. Probably the taste was twisted to match the locals? We had tikka for starters and tikka masala and some rotis. rotis were nice and the green chutney was good. But the tikka masala was just having chicken and hot pepper.. we were expecting some Indian spices, but it was no where to be found.

I would not say the food was terrible, but there are loads of better Indian restaurants with better tasting food for much lesser price.

Will not go there again just because of the hospitality they have.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Very fast service, tasting mixed grill plate and a very very positive coconut sorbet and vanilla ice.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I really love this restaurant. I never ate on site, I always take it as delivery and I have never been disappointed. I order usually once a week. I love the lamb dishes. The lamb is soft and cooked very well. the flavors are authentic and the biryani is good as well. They close late, which is really cool in Paris.
The prices are reasonable, such as 12 euros for a big meal of lamb.
The only down side with delivery is that sometimes they forget the extra sauces to go with the cheese naan.

Reviewed 4 October 2008

I visited Samsara 3 times in my short stay of one week in Paris. We were visiting from Pakistan and so were craving for desi food after a week's abstinence from meat due to the halaal/haraam reasons ... Samsaara's food was superb, service exceleent and environment homely ... it was really a home away from home! Must try are the cheese naans and the mutton karahi .... We just love it! Wish them all the best in future ....

Keep up the good work!

Samiya & Khurram Shehzad (Pakistan)

1  Thank Samiya-Shehzad