“Great space.”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft. Sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft.
Sitting area
Huge living area and entertaining space
Private gated Garden leading to entrance. 22 artists houses/lofts
Kitchen
View to garden
getting around
Kitchen bar
Smaller table, with view to garden
Bedroom 2
bedroom 1
Bedroom 3 bed on platform, there is another bed ( small double on lower level)
Bathroom 2
Shower on ground floor behind laundry room
Shower bedroom 1
Couch area
Industrial stove
Entrance to laundry room and rear kitchen
Mezzanine entrance to bedroom 2
Entrance to bedroom 3
Kitchen
Art
Fridge freezer with ice maker
Industrial /professional stove
Kitchen work top
Terrace with sculpture
Terrace
B&B Italia sofa, and Conran Shop sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great space.”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The loft was very spacious. Plenty of room for our large group. As advertised there is a grocery store, bakery and restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Magdalena was there to greet us. We had an issue with one if the showers and she ensured it was fixed right away. Has everything you need if you choose to cook. Home away from home.

19 Jun 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed the space and was happy to meet you. Sorry about the shower, but it happens on occasion that there is a problem. I'm concerned I missed the fifth bubble, and would be happy to know if there is anything I can improve! Best wishes on your continuing journey
Magdalena
Jenn S
Larkspur, Colorado
“Has everything!”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

If Magdalena doesn't have it, you don't need it. Living area and kitchen are huge and well stocked with extras - plenty of seating, spices and cookware, etc. Pictures are true - very colorful and eclectic. RER train was a quick 10 min walk and all of Paris was easy to access from it. A wonderful bakery is out the back door and a mall is only a few blocks away. There is an H&M as well as an enormous Wal-mart type grocers with an overwhelming cheese dept. The loft is set in a "secret garden" that leaves you with pleasant thoughts of fairies!
Magdalena was wonderful about responding to inquiries and making suggestions. Marianne, the host who met us, was very sweet and generously accommodated us. The only issue we had was that the renters in the loft above us were very loud. We heard every footstep and door closing. So, I would suggest renting the whole property.

4 Jan 2017
Thank you Jennifer for your review, it's true if you have noisy folks with guests upstairs and I think this was a bit exceptional this Christmas time, you can hear them, the factories were not built with great insulation and although I've put in lots and lots! it can still be noisy at times. Sometimes the noise is actually from the neighbours ( who wear heels and don't have carpets) although it feels directly upstairs because of the common floor in the factory. I had the same issue when I stayed in an apartment block in Madrid. I definitely recommend renting the whole house if you can. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the loft however and I will try and make sure that if there is excessive noise guests feel free to tell me , because there are rules for noise and as neighbours we do enforce them. Generally though most guests are out and about and noise is rarely an issue, I think over Christmas time, maybe people are in more. Thanks again for your rental and I hope to be able to welcome you or your friends or family another time.
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

30 Dec 2016
Thanks Derrick for your review! I know it takes some effort. I'm glad you enjoyed the space, and hope you can come back sometime and enjoy it some more. It was a pleasure to have you stay, Happy New Year Magdalena
655charlo...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing house”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Magdelena was extremely helpful definitely going the extra mile for us making sure we had all the directions we could possibly need and recommended many restaurants and activities local to the loft.
The loft itself was absolutely gorgeous we loved the decor and everything worked perfectly. Was nice to have a proper kitchen with herbs and spices instead of just plates and a microwave!
The one possible negative was the fact that we had to be pretty much whispering in the night, Magdelena had told me that there were people living upstairs and we couldnt be noisy which was totally fine, but we were having general chit chat over dinner and it was heard upstairs and there was actually a complaint made. We kept it down after that but I would say just be wary of the noise levels, sometimes groups can get loud without noticing! I think we were a group of mostly men who's voices tend to carry a lot more because of the lower tones. This did in no way hinder our stay though!
We absolutely loved everything about our stay here!

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
9 Jul 2016
Thanks Charlotte for the review, I'm so glad you loved my home. As in all residential places noise has to be kept down after 10.30 pm, and an excited group which arrives late can inadvertently make more noise than they thought. No damage was done, please don't feel at all bad about this. Do please come back again, best wishes Magdalena
XdaveX
Brisbane
“Space in Paris”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Amazing apartment - huge living area as well as the bedrooms and bathrooms with a safe communal garden for the kids to explore. Secure parking, a short walk to the fast RER a few stops to the centre of Paris and huge supermarket and a patisserie round the corner. Great park across the river to row on a lake or picnic and escape the tourists, We loved it so much we didn't want to leave and stayed an extra day. Magdalena was very helpful and provides all that you could need for a home away from home.Would definitely stay again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: space so it felt like home
Liked least: a few mozzies but we killed them all
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
6 Jul 2016
Thanks so much Dave for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and would love to have you return. Best wishes! Magdalena
Clivemeis...
Los Angeles, California
“The place to stay.”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in the loft for two weeks and have just returned to LA.
This is my second time staying at the loft, and it was wonderful, spotlessly clean and the sheets and beds and towels luxurious. It's getting more wonderful by the stay.

We had a wonderful time, and really found a space we could relax in, whilst being able to hop into the very centre in 10mins on the metro, or about the same time in an UBER car. The Eiffel tower and the Louvre and the Orangerie (my favourite with the Monet water lily paintings), the Notre Dame cathedral are all on the local metro line direct, which goes along the river.
Apart from the space and the incredible kitchen (which is rare in Paris) the convenience of the massive supermarket virtually next door (we love to cook, the choice is amazing, and mind-blowing, and the food prices half or less of other small stores), and the croissant and bread shop virtually five doors down, where we got our daily breakfast.

The loft is really beautiful, full of super elegant and comfy sofa's to lounge in, and our vacation was also a relaxation after working really hard, so we wanted to chill as well as visit Paris.
It's really great to be in such a lovely space, and the wifi and internet is really good, so we also could use that and relax at home.

I got engaged while on my stay in Paris, and the loft was the most perfect place for it. I will definitely come back and stay on my next trip to Paris whether it be for business or pleasure, there are few, if any, spaces like this available in Paris.
Highly recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for coming back to stay at my loft, and your review. I'm so happy you had a good stay, and congratulations on your engagement! I hope to welcome you again soon, Magdalena
Dariashie...
Paris, France
“A great space to retreat into while enjoying your stay in Paris”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I just came back from Paris and I would like to share my thoughts on an amazing space myself, my husband and a group of friends stayed in. We absolutely loved Magdalenas artist loft. It was so much more then we expected. The place is really specious and filled with creativity. The living area is really big, but cozy. Kitchen is magnificent! If you love to cook you will so enjoy it. It has everything you would ever possibly need, just pop into a local supermarket around the corner and you are ready to rock! The evenings are great in there. The couches are supper comfortable. There is also a gas fire to complement your glass of wine wining down in the evening :). The bedrooms are small but really comfortable. There is also 3 bathrooms, lovely garden at the front and a private parking space. You are very close to the the train and the metro station but I will defiantly recommend walking. It is about 50 min walk to the city center but you are in Paris after all! The walk along the river is beautiful, otherwise you can access any place easily using public transport. It is supper convenient. If you are thinking of going to Paris I would highly recommend Magdalenas Loft.
Daria Shiels, Poland

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
8 Mar 2016
Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Come again Daria!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing