“FABULOUS!”

Da Pietro
Ranked #2,842 of 16,971 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Detroit, Michigan
“FABULOUS!”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I was in Paris this past Spring for a girls trip. One night, the restaurant that we had been planning to go to was packed and so we walked down the street and found Da Pietro. We went in to the semi-packed restaurant and looked at the menu. Some ordered various pizzas, while I chose Spaghetti with Carbonara sauce. Hands down, the best dish I ate on the trip, maybe ever. I split the chocolate mouse with a friend and it was also WONDERFUL! It was rich and delicious. We came back a few days later and I ordered the Spaghetti with a fresh tomato sauce. Again, delicious! Everything that they make they make on site. The waiters were very nice and the service was quick. The men who work there look almost as yummy as the food, and are very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone! I haven't had anything that has compared to the fabulous food since traveling back home to the States.

• Visited April 2011

Toronto
“Excellent Family Restaurant in St. Germain area”
Reviewed 18 July 2010

When travelling with children, it is always a challenge to find a restaurant that has great food, great service and understands the limitations of a child's palate.
After spending the day at Versailles, we were famished and walked by this place on our way to our excellent hotel, The Luxembourg Parc Hotel (see review under hotel section about to be posted). The restaurant was packed mainly with Parisians (always a good sign), and after a 20 minute wait we were quickly seated.
The waiter was quick to pick up that my two girls, 8 and 10 were pretty hungry and brought their Spaghetti Napoli within 10 minutes along with my wife and my salads.
My wife's main course was an amazing thin crust pizza and I had the mushroom stuffed ravioli , which was yummy.
My girls shared a great Chocolate Mousse and I had one of the best Tiramisus that I have ever had.
The dinner for the 4 or us, including 1 beer and a half litre of vino rosso was 90 euros, tax & tip included.

Overall the place was great , and I would go back in a heartbeat.

1 Thank SleepDoc
Paris
“Overpriced and mediocre.”
Reviewed 1 October 2009

Like most restaurants in the St. Germain area, I found this restaurant to be overpriced for less than mediocre food. The pizza was soggy in the middle and the avocado salad was tasteless. I would definitely not recommend.

“Bon restaurant italien.”