“Highly recommend!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Entrance
Hallways
The Bedroom
View from the living room
View from the bedroom
Entrance
Grounds
Grounds
Hallways
Entrance to the building
Facade
Street
Convertible bed / sofa in the living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Danielle...
Sacramento, California
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Excellent location and had everything I needed to have a great experience in Paris on my own. Anne was super friendly and helpful, and always available for questions. Very happy I chose this place!

Management Response
24 Jan 2018
Thanks a million Danielle you were an absolute pleasure to deal with! Please come back anytime!
Andy C
Bath, United Kingdom
“Great location, great caring owner”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Really well-located apartment, cosy and comfortable. Amazing level of attention from Anne, she took care of everything and made sure we had all the information we needed. Thank you for a lovely stay in Paris!

Your age range 50-64
roadtripm...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wonderful cosy apartment in vibrant neighborhood”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family (2 adults & 2 children, ages 9 & 12) absolutely loved our stay here in this gorgeous apartment; it was a perfect place to stay while we explored a little of Paris! Anne was a lovely hostess, providing valuable information & suggestions for things to do in the area & checking in frequently throughout our stay, even though we never actually met in person; she was incredibly helpful both during our preparations and while we were in Paris. The apartment is a place of colorful art, books, and simple elegance and allowed us to relax in front of the big open courtyard windows after busy days of wandering the city. The neighborhood is extremely walkable with cafes, cheese shops, patisseries, laundromat, and interesting shops all within a block or two - and of course, the Sacre Coeur is literally just around the corner (and up some stairs!). Really, an ideal location and perfect for our small family. Thank you, Anne!

Your age range 35-49
suzbernar...
Boulder, Colorado
“Lovely apartment in Montmartre, perfect for my Mother & I!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This Monmartre apartment was exactly as it is described, homy & cozy with a perfect location. Anne was so helpful immediately upon booking & throughout our stay. My Mother & I especially enjoyed cooking in the kitchen, the international and artistic decor and Anne's helpful advise. We hope to return for future visits and will recommend it to our friends and family.

Karen M
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Anne, the owner was super friendly to deal with but we felt she had just moved out for a few days since lots of personal items around the apartment. Many things were unusable - fridge had not been cleaned and freezer stuffed with 'food' so no ice cubes. Bathroom had a mass of hair in the tub/shower drain [gross]. Biggest problem was entrance door that we were warned was difficult to open - an under statement - it took several hard hits with fist to free from outside and a hard wrench from inside - this is a major safety issue that should be fixed. Sorry to be so negative since this apartment has 'great bones' and with a bit of effort could be a charmer since the area [which we are very familiar with] is very pleasant, close to Sacre Coeur and with lots of restaurants etc.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Jul 2017
Thanks Karen, I appreciate your feedback and I am sorry you did not share it during your stay, I will definitively discuss the cleaning issues with the cleaning lady, this is not acceptable. The door is being fixed on Wednesday, again apologies for the inconvenience. When it comes to personal items, as mentioned in the description, this is not a holiday rental, I live in the apartment and rent it when I am away, thus the personal things around the apartment and "food" in the freezer. Again, I am sorry it did not match your expectations :)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Your age range 35-49
Brian Y
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We couldn't have been happier with our stay. The apartment was perfect for us. The owner was warm and helpful, and made us feel very welcomed - I definitely recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing