Hotel Le Six
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
1,968 results
All reviewschez marcelnotre dame des champsluxembourg gardensquiet streetl'occitane productsdifferent metro linesdeluxe roommontparnasse areathe hotel staffhighly recommend hotelsteam roomfront desk staffgreat boutiquest germaindinner reservationsminute walkleft bank
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Our family of 8 just returned yesterday from an amazing four day visit at Hotel Le Six. We have travelled the world and there is no doubt that Angela Pepe, the guest relations director, is one of the most consummate professionals that we have ever met. From her warm greeting at arrival to ensuring we had everything needed for a comfortable stay, Angela delivered exceptional service. The hotel was in a quiet but convenient location and the suites with large bathrooms were ideal for us.

I selected this hotel primarily on the reviews of TripAdvisor, so I felt that I needed to contribute to this feedback as well. In fact, this is the first that I have ever taken the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor, so that is reflective of how appreciative I am of our experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank WorldXTraveler
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear DEdmiston,

We were really glad to welcome your lovely family. Thanks for your sweet review and compliment to Le Six Hotel and myself.

Location and staff are really precious for us and we feel our job is done when you are ensured before, during and after your stay.

We hope to welcome you back anytime soon.

Warm regards,

Angela, Anne Levioux and team.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Being the first time in Paris and not really knowing the best area to stay in after reading about Hotel Le Six we decided to go ahead and book it. Hotel Le Six exceeded all my expectations. The staff was so helpful when I was planning our 3 day stay in Paris with making reservations at restaurants and at their spa. I think Hotel Le Six is perfect situated close to several Subway stops and walkable distance to the Eiffel Tower. We arrived to Charles Les Gaulles and decided to take the train to avoid all the traffic. It took us 25 min (express train) from the Airport to Port Royal (10 minute walk from the hotel). From the day we arrived (December 30th 2013) until we left (January 2nd 2014) we felt so welcomed and was taken great care of during the entire stay. Can warmly recommend to have dinner at one of the Crêperies in the neighborhood, especially Crêperie Josselin. The rooms was smaller then what we are used to but that is expected in Europe so nog big surprise. The rooms did have everything we needed and I loved that they had l'occitane. Great selection in the minibar and it was a nice touch to be welcomed with macaroons. I can really recommend Hotel Le six and would definitely book my next stay here when I go to Paris next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EM_travel4life

Dear Elin M,

We appreciate your time and review. We are glad you chose to stay in the lovely residential area of the 6th district in Le Six Hotel.

Indeed it is easy to navigate to and from our property with 3 different metro lines in a ration of half a block from us. Besides that, our concierges are always ready to make a restaurant, show, tour reservations for you.

We hope to welcome you for your coming stay in Paris.

Warm regards,

Angela, Anne Levioux and team.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed here for this past Christmas with my boyfriend. Before we even arrived the staff at the hotel could not have been more helpful and accommodating. The hotel is in a GREAT location- literally 2 minute walk to 2 different metro lines, short walk to the Seine & Notre Dame, close to many restaurants, movies, St. Germain shopping etc.

The hotel is immaculately clean, rooms are very comfortable- bathrooms very spacious and complete w/L'Occitaine products. Housekeeping was exceptional. What really set this hotel apart from many others I have stayed in was the outstanding staff. This was our first trip to Paris and we needed countless direction. Every time we we down to the front desk to ask they were more than happy to help, drew us maps, printed us google maps etc. Alex and Hansel were the best- making some great restaurant recommendations and booking us a private tour of Versailles.

For the price and the location this is absolutely a fabulous choice to stay in Paris. We would go back in a heartbeat. Thank you Hotel Le Six! Joyeux Noel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank diamondlilx
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear diamondlilx,

We appreciate that you chose Le Six Hotel for Christmas. Thanks for your time and review.

We are glad you found easy to navigate from our property to the most important sightseeing in Paris an back.

Our staff and myself were glad to prepare your stay even before your arrival exchanging e-mail and giving you directions when you were at the hotel.

We remain at your disposal and hope to welcome you back another time soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2014

It was my 4th stay at Le Six and it only gets better. From the time of check in to departure, nothing to say negative in any aspect on my fourth visit. What makes it so special is the staff and the genuine service they provide. I've stayed at many hotels in Paris from George V, to InterContinental, Lutetia and many more but without a doubt my most enjoyable stay and choice of hotel is Le Six. It is not super elegant and pretentious with arrogant staff but instead its warm, comfortable and friendly. Breakfast is fantastic and the waitress that has a son named Noel is the best. Special thanks to Angela at reception and the rest of the team for keeping the standards on top.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank BGZBali
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Santo G,

How glad we feel to read such comments. Thanks for your time and this review.

Our special prize is a returning guest. Especially when one come from so far for as many years as our property is.

We keep working hard to keep the standards and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The hotel le six is a small and very pleasant hotel in the 6ieme Department of Paris. Easy accessible by Metro and yet calm during the night. The personnel is gentle and helpful and the breakfast is extraordinay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lehmann H
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Lehmann H,

We are glad you enjoyed your quick stay at Le Six Hotel. Thanks for your review.

Our property is indeed in a very good location easy to navigate from and to when you come to Paris. Besides being in the lovely residential 6th arrondissement.

We would love to welcome you back so you can taste different choices of our breakfast according to seasonal fruits and specific pastries.

Kind regards,