“Superb”
Review of Hotel Le Six

Hotel Le Six
Ranked #18 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A friend and recently stayed at Le Six for 4 nights. Without doubt this an extremely well managed hotel and we have never stayed at a place where the staff have been so consistently helpful, courteous, friendly and well trained in anticipating and meeting needs/requests. Nothing was too much bother for any of them. Our room was extremely comfortable and well appointed. The hotel provides good access for those with mobility issues.
We are looking forward to our next visit and have recommended Le Six to many friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jenny F
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Jenny F,

It is "superb" to read your lovely review about Le Six Hotel. Thanks for your time!

We have a great synergy with special guests like you that we can certainly anticipate your requests and do our best before, during and after your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and friends in Paris.

Best wishes,

Angela Pepe, Anne Levioux and team

There are newer reviews for Hotel Le Six

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel June 11-16 for our first trip to Paris. We could not have asked for a better home-away-from-home. Even before our stay, the front desk staff was wonderful, dealing with our requests for an early check in and recommending restaurants. They ended up making several reservations for us before our travels. They were so welcoming when we arrived, everyone speaks wonderful English and is so eager to help. Our luggage was delayed for several days, and I cannot say enough about their efforts to help us retrieve it - they truly went above and beyond any of our expectations.

The hotel itself is also a great treat. The neighborhood is perfect - far enough from the touristy Seine area that you feel as though you are escaping after a day of sightseeing, but so convenient to many Metro lines and fantastic neighborhood shopping and restaurants. The bed and pillows were quite comfortable, and the room and bathroom had plenty of space.

I have never written a hotel review before, but I could not pass this one up - Hotel Le Six is a find that should not be missed!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary S
Anne L, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Mary S,

thank you for your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the location of the hotel and its neighbourhood.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon to the hotel le Six.

Anne Ludmann Levioux and the hotel le six team

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I have just returned from 4 days in Paris and absolutely loved this hotel. It is well located in a lovely area of Paris with many nice bars and restaurants on the doorstep. Because of this we did not eat or drink in the hotel so cannot really comment on that!

The rooms are immaculate and well fitted out, although small as it is Paris. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the service cannot be faulted. They all speak very good English which meant I could avoid using my terrible French!

This lovely hotel deserves its high TA rating, I would definitely recommend it to others and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Laura T,

thank you for your feedback after your stay with us.

We are pleased to read that you did have a lovely stay with us.

Have a good summer.

Anne Ludmann Levioux and the hotel team

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I cannot rate Hotel Le Six highly enough. I believe its staff to be amongst the nicest and most competent of all the hotels I have ever stayed at (and that is a lot of hotels). The staff made all the difference to an already beautiful hotel. Our hotel room was very clean and for a European hotel quite spacious. Our buffet breakfast catered to both the healthy and young (our kids were under 5). The hotel staff were kind enough to provide free milk for our baby and a stroller when ours broke. The hotel is also conveniently located.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DeniseFernandes

Dear DeniseFernandes,

thank your for your lovely review.

We are pleased to read that you did have an enjoyable stay with us in Paris.

Anne Ludmann Levioux and the hotel team

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife & I stayed here for our second trip to Paris and were exceedingly happy with all facets of the hotel, its staff, and amenities. The Montparnesse location is pleasantly upscale and quiet, unlike some of the other hotels in the heavily trafficked tourist areas. Our room was clean, well appointed and well worth the price tag. Best of all, the entire staff is young, energetic and very accommodating. We highly recommend this hotel and locale, especially for English speaking visitors.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve K
Anne L, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Steve K,

thank you for praising our hotel and our team.

We are very proud to offer a good level of service and are even more proud when our guests mention it!

Our entire staff speaks fluent english and yes, is young and energetic (I try to hire clones of myself ;-) )

Looking forward to welcome you back soon to Paris.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my fourth visit to my favorite city, and after staying at well-known large hotels, we wanted a Parisian experience in a charming part of town. Le Six Hotel was a perfect match. First, the personal and warm service they provide is excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Slimane made dinner reservations, printed up maps and arranged for early morning taxis. Anne, the manager even stopped decorating for the 6th anniversary party to help us print up our boarding passes online.

The hotel is located less than 2 blocks from the Notre Dame de Champs Metro line, which goes to Musee D'Orsay and the Concorde transfer, and 3 blocks from Vavin Metro, which goes to the major Left bank stops and Cite. It is 3 blocks from the lively cafes on Blvd DuMontparnasse.

There was a good selection of Interesting restaurants nearby.

The surrounding neighborhood has an award winning bakery, Julien, a few blocks away, and is filled with peaceful residential blocks, the nearby Luxembourg Gardens, and Parisians enjoying life.

The room faced quiet Rue Stanislas and was exceptionally clean. If you prefer a larger room and bed, book early, as the hotel's nicest rooms were booked 6 months out.

The lucky guests were treated to a 6th anniversary celebration of Le Six,
Complete with a video of happy former guests from around the globe.

Count us in!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RAINBOW1

Dear Rainbow1,

thank you very much for your lovely review.

It's too bad that you left on June 6th (when the anniversary party of the hotel took place). I'm pleased to have been able to help you print out your boarding passes.

We've had a lovely time and hope to see you next year to celebrate the Six's seventh's Anniversary ;-).

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great experience before, during and after my stay. Because I was traveling on my own, I decided to stay at a midpriced boutique hotel and get a suite rather than pay more to get a standard room in one of the established 5 Star Hotels in Paris. Turned out to be a great decision for me. I booked on the hotel's website to get the best price and it was an easy process. Before I left for Paris, I emailed the hotel to get directions from the airport and was answered timely and efficiently complete with links for directions walking from the closest train station! Check in was painless and my room was spacious and impeccably clean with a very comfortable bed, nice sized bathroom and a separate sitting area with a desk, pullout couch and chairs. Bed linens and towels were both very good quality and the L'Occitane bathroom products included an abundance of products not usually standard in four star properties. The nespresso machine was nice and I appreciated the complimentary bakery treats and bottled water. Breakfast in the morning was good quality if a bit pricey. The downstairs bar was quirky and cool. Paid 6 USD for an eight ounce bottle of Sprite. Tried to avail myself of a massage in the spa but could not workout a time when we were both available during my short stay. Still nice to have the option in a small, boutique hotel! Location was great on a quiet side street close to the metro and lots of restaurants and attractions. Checkout was smooth and my car arrived just as the front desk arranged. They were very helpful throughout my stay. Would I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank MarkOrmondBeach

Dear MarkOrmondBeach,

thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to read that you liked the hotel and its amenities.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon to the hotel le Six.