“Looking for a great Paris hotel? Stop. You've found it.”
Review of Hotel Le Six

Hotel Le Six
Ranked #17 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 10 August 2014

First of all let me say that I am a frequent visitor to Paris and have paid up to 500 euros per night for some of the "big name" hotels. Now let me say that I will never stay at any other hotel again after spending a long weekend at Le Six. First, the location is great - just a one minute walk from the Metro in a really sweet little neighborhood. Second, the staff were amazing and SO friendly and helpful and kind, all of them, every day. Third, I don't know what it is, but the lobby and the room and the whole hotel smells incredible (i.e. SO GOOD), Fourth, by Paris standards, I couldn't believe how spacious and immaculately modern and clean the room was. And, OK, it may seem expensive-ish to some, but hey, you get what you pay for - and you can pay WAY more for a far more inferior hotel. The bed was super-comfortable and the bathroom/shower was first-class. We were in rooms 302 and 306 and were very very comfortable - couldn't fault either of them. So you can stop trawling through TripAdvisor right now, honestly. This is the one. We absolutely loved it.

Room Tip: We had one room (306) facing an interior courtyard - which was obviously very quiet - and another...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear michaelk69,

We appreciate your detailed positive review about Le Six Hotel.

Besides that we are glad that an experimented traveler like you found Le Six Hotel to be good value for money.

We absolutely look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest regards,

Angela Pepe, Anne Levioux and team

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon in June. We liked the room a lot and the service was great. Around the corner is a very busy boulevard with lots of restaurants and things to do. Its great value for the money and I will recommend it to my family and friends to stay here. Staff VERY helpful with directions and always willing to help. Breakfast was pretty decent. I had a wonderful time in Paris and the metro station is a two min walk so very easy to reach tourist destinations from the hotel. I was a little concerned because I had never stayed at a boutique hotel because I usually stay at the hilton or Marriott but I didn't feel like I was missing out as this place was at par if not better then the other global better known brands.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ali Z
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Ali Z,

We are honored that you chose Le Six Hotel for a special treat for your honeymoon.

Besides that we appreciate you found our premises and services of “great value for the money”. Thank you in advance for recommending Le Six.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Paris.

Kindest regards,

Angela Pepe, Anne Levioux and team

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stayed in Hotel Le Six for three nights as a part of our 3 week honeymoon. The Hotel is in a great location only a 1 minute walk Notre Dame des champs metro station and a 2 minute walk to Vavin metro station. You also have Montparnasse station 5 minutes away with the Montparnasse Tower which provides panoramic views of the city. The Hotel is also close to Luxembourg Gardens if you fancy a stroll. The staff at the hotel were all extremely friendly and helpful and forgiving of our poor French (we'll work on it for next time!). The room was clean and comfortable and we would recommend to anyone heading to Paris.

2  Thank Adson8
Anne L, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Adson8,

thank you for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your sty with us.

Don't worry, we'll always try to speak good english so our guests will not need to make any effort..after all you're on vacation ;-)

Have a lovely Summer.

Anne Levioux and the hotel le Six team

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was a bit wary of this hotel since my husband (who booked it) told me that the rooms were small. But I determined that I would reserve judgement. I am so very glad that I was able to spend a week at Le six. True, the room was not spacious, but it was quite adequate for us.

The hotel was extremely clean, and the service was excellent. The staff was ready to help in any way. The area around the hotel has many small cafes and shops that are easily within walking distance. There are three Metro stations very close by. This was our first visit to Paris. We could not have traveled the Metro successfully without the staff's guidance. I can't say enough about the service and overall atmosphere of the hotel. We feel very fortunate to have found such comfortable lodging in Paris.

Room Tip: We had a courtyard room. Loved it because it was so quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kayatz
Anne L, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear kayatz,

thank you for your review.

We are pleased to read that you are happy to have found our hotel and loved it!

Our rooms are fairly sized and do correspond american standards as we do have many american guests.

We wish you a lovely summer.

Anne Levioux and the hotel le Six team.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We returned this year for a second stray at Le Six. We love this hotel. The rooms are cool. The location near two different metro lines is great to travel to different areas in Paris. The staff was informative and recommended restaurants we really liked. We just love this part of Paris. Great restaurants and neighborhood. It's in the real Paris not the tourist Paris.

Dear AdventureBiker21,

we are delighte to reasd that you enjoyed the true Paris ! A lot less touristy than the other riverside ;-).

We too love it here on the Left Bank....let's try to keep a secret a little longer ;-).

Have a lovely summer season.

Anne Levioux and the hotel le Six team

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed at Hotel Le Six for seven nights and enjoyed a first class experience in one of their suites. The hotel was clean, had a great location on a quiet street only a block off Montparnesse Boulevard, one block from a metro stop, and near good shopping and resturants. What really made our stay though was the helpful, friendly and knowledgable staff who all spoke excellent English. Nacim, Silmane, and Marrianne were so helpful and polite. They helped us make all our dinner reservations before we arrived, through email, and arranged for private transportation to and from the hotel and CDG. My wife and I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great little hotel that offers a comfortable and friendly experience. PS Spend the extra for a suite or deluxe room, well worth it.

1  Thank Kurt S

Dear Kurt S,

thank you for sharing your experience of hotel le Six with the Tripadvisor community.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the all the staff was attentive.

We recommend our larger rooms for more space ...but the period is very busy and we really recommend bookings ahead of time (our Suites have a lot of fans and space is limited...).

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Have a lovely summer.

Anne Levioux and the hotel le Six team.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel Le Six was great. Our room (#105) had a queen bed, 2 nightstands, and a desk. Although knowing rooms in Europe are typically smaller, it was still odd not to be able to spread out. The shower had a rain-shower shower head which was WONDERFUL! The hotel was located near 2 subways which was perfect. The bed and linens were quite comfy, but I was surprised that the towels weren't softer. The hotel staff were fantastic and very very helpful in assisting us with directions and which subway lines to take.

Room Tip: We were in room 105 across from the elevator. Surprisingly, we never saw any other guests in the ha...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Connie D
Anne L, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Connie D,

thank you for your feedback and for choosing hotel le Six for your stay in Paris.

We are pleased to read that you liked it with us.

Looking foward to welcome you back soon.

Have a lovely summer.

Anne Ludmann-Levioux and the hotel le Six team.