“Handy for a late meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
“Handy for a late meal”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

One of the benefits of staying near a major hub, like the Place de la Nation, is that it's alive for a larger portion of the day.

Having left it quite late to go for some refreshment, I found myself at the bar, here, for a hot drink. Despite being after midnight, the tables and waiters were still busy, so I asked for a menu, and was rather enticed by the mental image of slow-cooked belly pork and mashed potato . . .

I'm pleased to say that it didn't disappoint, and at a modest price, too !

Well done !

Malaysia
“Great Value , Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Walking around paris after coming back from disneyland, me and my wife hardly get any restaurant to serve us food at 11pm, after a few bistro turn us down, finally we got into this store and they are still serving.

We order something simple and voila, the food is great taste and the prices is fair, very fair.

The next night, we all went over for a feast before flying back to home. We order 3dozens of oyster , consist of 6pcs no3 belon and 6pcs no2 special, a pork knuckle come with sauerkraut and chartecurie , a duck breat confit, and a big ribeye steak, plus dessert for everyone.

the oyster, is heavenly prepared , so fresh and you still can feel the sea when you eat them

the food is definitely good, especially the pork knuckle and duck breast, perfect !

This is one of the best value restaurant I spent during my latest euro trip. I highly recommend it to everyone. Worth to dine in here at anytime !

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jeffayn
Paris, France
“Good value good food”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We ardor coffee here... Their tirimisu was great...service proper and a nice closed smoker's terrace.

• Visited August 2013
Florence, Italy
“Great view”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The outside tables overlook Place de la Nation, which is an exciting place to view. The coffee and French pastries served at breakfast are delicious. But stay away for dinner. The food is very irregular and not always fresh.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very good place”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This place is very nice and quite cheap for the quality and the location. After living in Paris for 3 years it is one of the very few restaurants I'm happy about! I'm very picky with my food and that restaurant is a real restaurant! And in Paris it is not that common, usually only trying to steal money from tourists. I had the formula 24 oysters, glass of wine and café many times (at 16 euros more or less it is a must do!), the beef ride to share and other plates. Every time very nice.

The service is sometimes very nice, efficient and welcoming, sometimes quite absent and cold, but knowing what you can get in Paris (crappy food) for a certain price (scandalous), this place is more than good!

• Visited July 2013