“Great area and good food”
Review of Little Italy Caffe

Little Italy Caffe
Ranked #1,510 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: It is not any more only in New York but also in Paris, street Montorgueil. We eat there very well, in the beautiful outside(terrace) days, among a young and trendy clientele of the district. Always crowded and noisy, we wait at the counter until the tight tables release themselves. For those who do not need a peace to eat well. A simple and pleasant cooking.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Food was good.
Menu offers a good variety of food.
Service is fast and staff is friendly.
One downside is that the food was served cold...
Would go again to give it another try.

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Caffe

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Large selection of Italian food. Delicious and simple.
We went back several times stay in Paris.
Prompt and courteous service.
Must commend the waitress. Mistaken payment, I gave money to spare. I returned immediately.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 26 June 2014

While walking on rue Montorgueil, my colleague and I couldn't decide on what to eat....so we settled on Italian. We were not disappointed.

Service - We had 2 servers during the course of our meal (they took turns depending on who was available). They were very patient (it took us a bit of time to order because we were busy chatting) and friendly throughout...and they conversed with us in French, English, and Italian (all of the staff seemed to be from Italy). Once we ordered, the bread, wine, water and main courses arrived in a timely fashion.

Ambiance - The restaurant is elegant in a simple sense...it definitely fits in with the low-key nature of rue Montorgueil. The tables are a bit close together (and they were all full by the time that we were halfway through our meal) and we were able to have a few friendly words with our neighbors.

Food - As mentioned above, ordering took a bit of time because the menu is quite extensive. We both loved our food. It arrived hot, it was perfectly portioned, and it tasted wonderful. We both asked for extra spicy....and they delievered. A gentleman at a neighboring table saw my colleague's dish, ordered the same, and complimented her on her fine choice.

We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Its actually one of my favourite restaurants where the food isn't actually the the best part of it. I know food is the primary reason to go to a restaurant, but when the atmosphere, service and location are this good, the food becomes a little less important. This place is always busy and you literally sit side my side by others making it a cosy and atmospheric meal. The menu has something for everyone and like an any good Italian place, they have mastered the art of desert. Great range of wines too. Definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a nice little restaurant on rue Montogueil with very good food at very good prices. The range for most dinner offerings is 14 to 16 E. Portions are quite large. The two friends dining with us chose to share a salad, antipasti, and dessert (excellent tiramisu). Our friendly server responded favorably to their share request, saying, "Whatever you want is fine." My husband and I also shared a salad but dined separately on main courses of veal (tender and tasty).

The servers we interacted with spoke excellent English. One described in detail what went into a dessert that he was putting finishing touches on at the bar.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for decent (not exquisite) Italian food at a price that won't break the bank. Little Italy opens for dinner at 7:30 p.m.