“Excellent meal to end a vacation”
Review of Le Restaurant

Le Restaurant
Reserve with
Le Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #447 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$111 - US$148
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We ate a delicious meal that the chef prepared for us and were blown away by the delicate balance of flavors and tasteful use of strangely prepared items. Though expensive, the many plates and wine pairing were superb. The mutualistic relationship between wine and food transformed this from a meal to an experience. Simple excellent.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We celebrated my birthday at Le Restaurant - a fantastic choice.

My husband and I are both fussy eaters and initially nervous that we might not like some of the more 'unusual' ingredients. We needn't have worried - the flavours were balanced to perfection.

The ambience and service were wonderful.

Overall I cannot praise this restaurant enough. A wonderful evening - completed with a stroll by the Seine.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Amazing ambience. great prie fixe menu, great wait staff. a true gem. Be prepared to spend atleast 500$ for 2. Its a once in a lifetime experience.

1  Thank asknox
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Really loved this dining room, truly felt I was in Paris. The staff were attentive and not arrogant, as a previous reviewer commented. The food was lovely and I had the 'surprise' degustation accompanied with matching wines so I could sample the menu. I'd recommend the surprise method, they did check if we had any food intolerances or dislikes first, and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Having spent the past four days in Paris where everyone from the taxi drivers to the staff in cheapish cheerful bistros were absolutely charming we were hugely disappointed in the staff at Le Restaurant. Arrogant springs to mind. I found the Patagonian beef a little tough so swapped with my partner. We didn't even send it back however obviously this mere swapping of a dish is a sin in itself. To be honest for the money this place costs the bistros in the side streets are much better value and far more French. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

5  Thank Missmako