“Awesome and unique bar”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I met up with some friends here one night during a trip to Paris. I haven't been to many parisian bars so I don't know if they're all similar, but to me this one seemed pretty different from any bar I've been to. The place is kinda cramped, like most that I saw in Paris; but that didn't bother me in this particular bar. The music was awesome and definitely worth going there just for that if you want a break from all those usual songs we hear in every corner nowadays. The decoration is super chill, kinda like an 'underground' rock bar. The atmosphere in general is pretty unique and definitely made me wanna go back there. Not for everybody, but I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank SergioV946

Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

Just popped in for a beer but really like the atmosphere. Will definately return. Its one of those places the experienced traveller finds.

1  Thank Flim187147
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I was there with my friend and was quite impressed by the atmosphere here. Price is a bit over than I expected, but acceptable.

2  Thank Leo W
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is a little hole-in-the wall bar next to where I rented and apartment. We share a wall so every Monday night for the past four weeks, I have been treated to fabulous Jazz music. Tonight I decided to see what it was all about, and I assure you it was even better without the wall muffling the sound. I do think the drinks were expensive 7 Euros each for cheap beer and wine, but I've been told that this is typical for Paris and we were treated to the wonderful Jazz music. I highly recommend it on Monday night (by the way it's right next to the street where Woody Allen filmed the "steps" scene in Midnight in Paris so you can see that at the same time.)

3  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 23 July 2012

A place with young and beautiful people, good wine, and, on Mondays (then..., I don´t know if it´s sill ...) a fantastic jazz guitarist, manouche mode, named Rodolph Raffalli playing. Fantastic.

1  Thank Estevao1964