“Possibly the worst Thai I have ever eaten”
Review of Krua Thai

Krua Thai
Ranked #13,627 of 17,598 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Caught out with a tied and grumpy baby, we decided to eat take-away tonight in Paris. We ordered chicken with basil, beef curry(Panang), Som Tum, and plain rice. When we got home to the hotel(less than 5 minutes), we were facing one of the smallest servings of all the dishes I have ever seen! Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing, as we discovered the dishes were way too salty, the curt lacking any soul whatsoever, with the Som Tum being the only reasonable dish-although again a rediculously small serving. For 32.50Euro, this is neither pleasant nor good value. I highly recommend avoiding this place. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1  Thank Julius88918

Reviewed 3 August 2013

As a frequent traveller to Thailand and having been to many Thai restaurants during our week long stay, including many on trip advisor, where many claim to be authentic, we ended up here. This little restaurant was by far, the friendliest (which is what the land of smiles is all about) and most welcoming of ALL restaurants we visited in Paris. If you want a really genuine taste and feel of Thailand, visit here! It's not about decor or location, if you want to understand what Thai food and hospitality is all about then visit this little restaurant, real Thai, real people.. Brilliant

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a great place for a perfect lunch.. Located in the heart of Montparnasse, Krua Thai exhibits the comfort and speed of a fabulous lunch :)

The ambience is warm and soothing, the reception and service are quick and pleasing.. The Prawn crackers are crisp as can be and Oh so yummy! I always choose the colourful salad and beef/pork in ginger with rice. And complete my meal with a few lychees

Great place to visit for a quick lunch. I'm not a heavy eater, so it's rather appropriate for me. If you're someone who loves a lot more, then you can choose their regular menu.. It's a child friendly place and kids love the crispy rolls too :)

Reviewed 16 October 2012

I went to this restaurant three times because I like the dish named "Pla Rad Prik" (friend fish with chilly sauce). The owner of the restaurant is very friendly and the staff are truly professional. Overall, I'm very impressed. The location is not far from Montplanasee Gare.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Takamatsu, Japan
Reviewed 16 August 2008

Not too impressed by it.
Some dishes are good, some much less...

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook