“worst ramen ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

first i wont return this place. Ramen taste like shxt. in sorry but it was. its not japanese ramen at all the soup...dont want recall...

1  Thank parismahead

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Some of the reviews here have been rather unkind, but I must say Sapporo does not set itself to be some great tasting jap joint in the heart of the shopping belt of Rue Saint Honore. To both my wife and I, it was decently good tasting ramen for the decent price we paid. Fair value! And to be honest, there aren't many walk-in food joints that are as easy going as Sapporo is. Good value and good taste!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

In the center of Paris, and not too far off the Japanese restaurant quarters of rue Ste Anne. Good, quick, cheap mad tasty. Try the ramen aux poireaux pimentés, the porc noodles or the gyoza. You won't be disappointed. Pity it doesn't take credit cards.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Sapporo is the place I usually go for a nice bowl of ramen for lunch when I'm in Paris.

The place is always busy during lunch time with both locals and tourists. It's very cheap by Parisian standard, only 9 euros for a ramen. And it's open on Sundays.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I dont get why the restaurant got 3.5/5 on tripadvisor. My wife and I had a long walk last night trying to find somewhere to eat. We were glad when we found this restaurant. We are both big fans of Japanese food, and thought it must have been decent with that tripadvisor rating. However, we were quickly disappointed: the service bad, the food more like Chinese, full bowls of noodles but not much meat... Overall, we wished we had eaten somewhere else.

My very first review on Tripadvisor. Decided to sign up for an account just to comment on the illusion of tripadvisor ratings in some cases.

1  Thank Hung B