“Excellent but no prix fixe”
Review of La Table D'Ana - CLOSED

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notre Dame / Marais
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Excellent in every way. No prix fixe menu means it will cost a little more but still well worth it. The night I was there they had trouble with their credit card system so they required cash. It should be fixed by now but you might want to check or make sure you have enough cash.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Though we booked through www.thefork.com and had a 7:00 reservation, they said to come back at 7:30 because they weren't ready. Other than that, the food was very much worth the price and it was very traditional French cuisine. Atmosphere was pleasant and pretty quiet even though restaurant was full. I recommend for sure!

1  Thank Jorge I
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My wife and I recently enjoyed a great meal at Table D'Ana on Rue Vertbois in the Marais, Paris. The staff was attentive and service was outstanding.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I had there a dinner today with my wife including entree, main dish and a glass of wine each.
The dishes were nothing special, non inspiring, low than average.
It cost 60 Euro – very expensive in comparison to what we got there.
The service was good. Not enough to compensate for the disappointing dishes.
After the main dish we gave up coffee and desert thinking we had tried enough the place and we’d better have our coffee and desert somewhere else.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

We stay in a lovely apartment , just 2 minutes from the Restaurant. We decided that after readiing the reviews which are usually very reliable, to try the place for Dinner.
We were very dissapointed. The service is good, the food is fresh and pleasantly served, but the taste and the combination of the dish was not good. The taste of the food was nothing special. I had to add plenty of salt and pepper. We had as starters, battered shrimp with some indian Tanduri sauce.The shrimps, 4 pieces, were good, but thats all. I did not fall from my chair. We also had Aspragus with grilled tomatoes, and also this dish wasnt a nock out. For the main course, we had noodles with srimp in a coconut sausce with plenty of cilantro. This dish was really not good. I couldnt figure out what was the chef trying to cook here. We had better french food for less money in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The second main dish, Carpaccio, served with fresh vegetables, green salad, carrots, zucchini, and cheese. Also this dish was not amazing. The meat had no taste, and the variety of vegetable on the Meat was not helping to improve it.
We will not come back.