“BIG PRICE DELICIOUS BURGER”
Review of PDG

PDG
Ranked #4,517 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$29 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Boynton Beach, Florida
“BIG PRICE DELICIOUS BURGER”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I was dying for an American hamburger in Paris so I ate at PDG Central Park on the rue de Bretagne. $36 for a OSCAR hamburger! I took half of the burger back to my room with some fries. It was just as delicious the second day. Service was great. Worth the big price!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank dan w

San Francisco, California
“Eat here if you want to die”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I had planned my two week trip to France a year in advance, and was so excited to everything I was about to do! Then, bam! I made the decision to eat at this restaurant.
I can tell you now, that after eating the grilled "chicken", I came down with the worse food poisoning ever. I spent the second half of my vacation in the bathroom, with horrible abdomen pains. So bad, I spent three days in the hospital when I got back home.

The food tasted bad to begin with. Kept eating cause I was so hungry from all the sight seeing we had done that day.

France, you scare me, since I know food inspectors do not check on your restaurants. I've been to many places in the world, have eaten questionable meats at open air markets, dark taquerias in Mexico, and have never experienced something as foul as this.

People- do your research before eating anywhere. Especially a place masked as a restaurant such as PDG.
PDG= pretty damn grotesque.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank cmamakitty
Riyadh
“Best burger”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The restaurant is very small but nice! The food was excellent, Best burger we had in Paris .
At lunchtime restaurant is busy and can not easily find a place because there are a lot of Employees of neighboring offices .

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Fahadm
Tampa Bay
“An American (Cheeseburger) in Paris”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband & I stumbled upon PDG while exploring The Marais. This was the last day of our 7 night vacation and we were dying for a great "American" burger when we walked by PDG. We could tell we were on to something when we saw the burgers the outside diners were munching on. i had a fabulous bacon cheeseburger and my husband had the chicken club sandwich both served on bread made by Eric Kayser (yum). Both were very good and "authentic" American, right down to the dill pickle chips & Heinz Ketchup. The owner Pierre lived in Boston for many years and brought true American burgers & hot dogs to Paris. Thanks Pierre!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Hamburgers In Paris”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I would highly recommend PDG to anyone going to Paris and in need of a great hamburger! Best hamburger ever!

Visited February 2013