“Good food, good service”
Review of Gandhi Ji's

Gandhi Ji's
Ranked #1,787 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Bengaluru, India
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

While many early reviews had made me wary about the fact this restaurant is not friendly to "Indians" my experience was quite to the contrary. I found the staff courteous, helpful and the food to be quite good. Given the fact that it was only a couple of minutes walk from my hotel, we did visit this place twice and both times, were treated to great service and great food!!

Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Indians not Wanted in this restaurant...Rude Manager”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I visted this restaurant, in April.I would say that it is quite an expensive restaurant,compared to other Indian Restaurants in Netherlands,Germant,Switzerland.The first impression we got was that if you are an Indian then please dont visit it.The manager was shouting at his staff on top of his voice and was extremely rude with Indian customers.
It is a real pitty that such restaurnats are still in business and are doing so weel,may be its the location.
Overall the quality of food was good.We got what we wanted,but certainly I would not visit that restaurant again.

• Visited April 2011
5 Thank Deepti-tourisim
Michigan
“Great Indian!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We came here as it was close to the hotel and one of the few open restaurants
At 9:15 pm on Friday night. Boy did we get lucky! Warm welcome, prompt and friendly service and excellent Indian food. My husband was frustrated as our hotel wifi was not working, the waiter cheerfully logged our phone onto their account. Really good wine at a reasonable price, but the real star was the tandoori platter. A very nice experience highly recommend.

State College, PA
“Indians not wanted”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The moment I entered the busy restaurant for lunch, I was told they had a lot of reservations and that I might have to wait for up to an hour. I refused to go away, so I got a seat in less than 5 min. when a customer left There was abrupt and slipshod 'service' subsequently but the food itself was not bad - expensive and bare minimal in content for a thali,but at least more than edible. While dining, endless streams of French and other customers were coming in and they were all welcomed with handshakes and seated quickly. There was absolutely no evidence of a 'reservation' check. But two sets of Indians who came in were driven away with the same excuse of long waiting times. Disgraceful!

• Visited February 2012
7 Thank sash88
Melbourne, Australia
“come here after all the shops have closed! :)”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

ok so we went to the cafe next to this shop and they refuse to serve us. it was still early but kitchen closed. so they will miss out on customers for closing the kitchen early!

so we then walked to gandhi ji's, loved the food. it was really good. the butter chicken was a thumbs up!!!!! come here for good indian food. if its too busy, hard to get service as there is lack number of staff. but food is good so no complains other than that.

• Visited January 2012