“Best Paris dinner”

Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Paris dinner”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

That's funny but our third night in Paris we spent in Italian restaurant. We ate Italian food, drunk Italian wine and our servant was from the same region as the wint (Puglia). It was the best service we had during out whole stay in Paris. Servant chatted with us, recommended amazing wine. My husband and I weren't even engaged that time, but the joked to my then-boyfriend he has a beautiful wife. We are joking sometimes with my husband that romantic Italians in romantic Paris knew before we knew. I definitely recommend this gem!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank KarolinaNatalia

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
“Good food but bad service and attitude”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I went to the restaurant at the recommendation of my hotel concierge. The food was quite good but the service very slow. We were a party of 3 and when 2 of the 3 entrees arrived the third was nowhere to be seen. I waited for 5 minutes and when I asked for it they brought it over and said " isn't it here"! They were quite rude. When we finished I asked for the bill and told the manageress service was slow. She said " here the quality of food is more important"! I suppose that is Parisian service at its best!

• Visited March 2013
Paris, France
“TRUFFLE PIZZA”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

nice decor - great food and perfect italian wine selection.
Definitely try the truffle pizza or truffle risotto. Very refreshing.

• Visited June 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not Friendly”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Lunch is served between noon & 2:30, but, be advised that the kitchen closes early (@ least by 2:10). We were informed this bit of information very rudely by the hostess (whom we believe is the owner). The cuisine was fabulous, but, the service is poor. For friendly ambience and fine Italian cuisine, try Fellini (just blocks from the Louvre). The staff speaks numerous languages & are extremely friendly.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tonya M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food quality! Perfect for Lunch”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I was recommended by a local to try this restaurant and start from appetizers to desserts, i was not let down at all! We had tomato mozzarella and salad which was very refreshing, followed with The perfect truffle pizza which flavor and aroma is mind blasting, clam pasta (days special), and cod fillet. For the dessert, we really enjoyed the panna cotta only but we should also try the tiramisu since it is the house speciality. Nevertheless, this restaurant is must go for quick and easy lunch... Not to mention is located in the centre ofshopping heaven.