“Impressed ”

Saveurs Veget'halles
Reserve with
Saveurs Veget'halles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,574 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

For a restaurant in Paris the prices here were not just reasonable but the surroundings and interior were great! The food was not only healthy and fresh but surprisingly satisfying. I am not a vegetarian but this restaurant made me consider becoming so. The staff were lovely and for a tourist to walk into a parisian restaurant feeling fatigued and I'll dressed in casual attire I felt welcomed. Oil and vinegar and also soy sauce and seasoning are provided on the table which I thought were thoughtful. The only fault was that my peas which were delicious were a little cooled by the time they arrived. This is irrelevent in the grand scheme of things. One minor suggestion would be to provide air freshener in the bathroom as it is unventilated. Asides from this they were fresh and clean and pleasant. Very impressed and happy with my experience. If I am fortunate to return I definitely will :)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am not a vegetarian but I had two gluten free people with me in Paris. This place was perfect. The goat cheese salad was divine. The veggie burgers and fries were a hit. The salad composée was excellent. Everything was well presented and delicious. The service was excellent. I would return on my own without prompting from students or parents with dietary constrictions!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This vegetarian restaurant is excellent value at only 18.90 € for three courses in the evening (15.90 € at lunchtime) and the portions are generous. I began with beignets de légumes with a delicious chutney followed by escalope de seitan and finished with apple crumble. It is not easy to find but well worth the effort. I have been here before and hope to return.

1  Thank SoloJon
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with my veggie husband (I am vegan) on the last day of our holiday. Wish we had found it sooner as definitely would have gone a second time. Had a table outside in the sun - the street isn't the prettiest location in paris but it was still peaceful and very pleasant. Food was delicious, large menu with lots of vegan options and service was friendly and accommodating for us non french speaking English. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I enjoyed this fully-vegetarian, vegan- and gluten-free-friendly restaurant very much - good food, good value, relaxed ambiance. You pay 18 euros for a three-course dinner in the evening, which is excellent value. My sister started with a mixed salad with melon, whilst I chose the beignets which came fresh from the pan,hot and crisp. Main courses of mushroom loaf and chilli came with potato, rice and mushy peas I haven't had them in a long time, and never in France. This is filling food, but we managed to squeeze in carrot cake and fruit crumble. As you can tell from our choices, this is wholesome home cooking just the way I like it.

Fortunately the service is not rushed and we appreciated having time between courses. One waiter was just OK, the other was extremely friendly and attentive, and noticed every time our water carafe was empty and kept bringing us refills.

A top tip for eating in Paris is that the city requires all cafés and restaurants to provide tap water free of charge. At several places we had to ask twice or even three times, but here it just kept coming - great on a hot summer evening!

This place is well worth a return visit.