“Delicious food”
Review of Le Passy

Le Passy
Reserve with
Le Passy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,628 of 18,128 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Description: Happy hours, dishes of the day, cocktail
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ordered the salmon, duck, steak, pasta...all are delicious. You can see people eating there day and night. Their operation hour is longer than the normal restaurant. May be 7.30am till 11pm? Oh they have live broadcast of World Cup 2014. Very near to subway-Passy station, Line 6.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The petit déjeuner is excellent. Coffee is fabulous and it has a lovely atmosphere. Tables inside and out (weather permitting). Also a great place to stop by later for a glass of rosé.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had our evening meal at Le Passy. As my heading says it had a great atmosphere and good food. Our waiter was excellent, he was very attentive and very helpful.

I ordered marinated salmon as a starter, which was delicious and the black Angus Steak with gratin dauphinois potatoes, finished off with a cup of tea and chocolate mousse. My wife had sir loin steak with fries, followed by the hot pear tart, which she loved.

I would definitely go back and I would recommend Le Passy to you. The bill came to €80, which is not cheap but this is Paris!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I had lunch before hitting the tourist track. The service was relative to how busy they were - not great, not bad - just good. Entree - good, Main - good price- could have been better. If you like good - you'll love this.

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I have old friends in Passy and have been visiting them for over 20 years. Passy has essentially become "my" neighborhood and I always stay in a hotel there.

My hotel was right across the street and my friend and I stopped there for coffee and light snack for breakfast as well as late afternoon drinks. The staff was always welcoming (rare for Americans in Paris) and friendly. Later in my trip I had a few meals there as well.

It's not inexpensive as already mentioned, but food ranges from good to very goid and ambiance is quite nice. Basically a friendly neighborhood French version of the local pub, with food much better thsn I expected.