“Very welcoming and a nice ambience.”
Review of Misia

Misia
Ranked #5,169 of 17,628 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$29 - US$43
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 14 February 2014

visited this restaurant as a result of reading other reviews on trip advisor and we wern't disappointed. very helpful staff, and the owner explained all the menu options to us as it was all in french. The food was delicious and well presented and service first class. We had the Samosa and Beef to start and beef and chicken for main. Very tasty and lots of flavours. Would recommend this place, and not too expensive, our total bill including drinks for two came to 82 euros which compared to some other establishments nearby is very reasonable indeed.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We turned up on spec to be welcomed like old friends. The maitre d'h was funny, helpful, described every dish on the French only menu in beautiful English, made recommendations for both food & wine. He joked with us & made the evening delightful. We had the salmon tartare & the skate terrine, both of which were unusual & delicious, followed by lamb & beef, both succulent & outstanding flavours. The whole experience was wonderful, I can't recommend it highly enough. Not a cheap night out, but when you're in Paris you've just got to try this gem. You'll probably have to book if you o outside of the winter months, there are about 15 tables that's all.

1  Thank Liz W
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I took my American parents here on their trip to Paris to get them away from the terrible stuff off the Champs Élysées. They were very nervous because the decor was contemporary and the place did not have English menus, which I considered a good sign.

What a treat. The waiter was so patient with us and helped them through the menu without the stereotypical attitude. The fresh bread and salami were delicious. The roasted pesto tomatoes with snails and the mini calzone starters were so tasty. Man- I didn't want that calzone to end. The lamb and pork tenderloin dinners were also delicious.

I'm giving this place four stars because the food and the service were just fantastic at a really reasonable price for a night out in Paris. My complements to the chef/owner, who was so hospitable and talented too.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is a very charming place. Good food sensible prices and lovely atmosphere.
We have eaten here several times and keep coming back .
Highly recommended

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Service is nice, people there are friendly and have enough patience for non-French speaking consumers. I was so nerves before I walked in cuz I don't know whether they would speak English