“Amazing like pizza place ”
Review of Babalou

Babalou
Reserve with
Babalou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$14 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing like pizza place ”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Eventually we found somewhere in paris that does amazing food. This place does pizzas like they do in Rome bursting with flavour thin and crispy. It's a tiny little place full of character exactly what I imagine of Parisian restaurants staff were so friendly and best of all it's not Parisian prices!!
2 pizzas, one beer, one wine, one juice €33! Bargain atlast.
Loved loved loved this place definitely our best restaurant in paris!!

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Beirut
“Still craving for that pizza”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were hungry. We were at Montmartre. My husband and I just looked at this place and decided to come in. Although it was not fully packed with people so we had doubts (since the common mentality is usually that if you see a packed place, this means it is very good and safe to eat). Well the mentality and first impression imbedded in us was wrong. I am So glad we took the risk and that we came in into the quaint restaurant. We didn't even check reviews before coming in. It is Not the fancy type I admit. But who cares and these fancy places sometimes just fool you. The owner is so cheerful, the waiter very helpful and that pizza is to die for. It had a touch of fresh basil, mozzarella, and some honey. Oh my! Just great. Quick service too. So cosy and quirky also that we didn't want to leave. I would very highly recommend this place. So glad we took the risk and depended on our intuition by choosing this restaurant randomly while near Sacre Coeur. Love love! Great job guys at Babalou. And now that I read other posted reviews I fully agree with the 5stars.

• Visited July 2014
England, United Kingdom
“Vegetarian/vegan friendly”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our pizzas here, they are happy to make pizzas without the cheese for people who don't eat it. The waitress was excellent as was the food. Reasonably priced and a great location. Much pleasanter than the packed restaurants and cafes around the tcorner. Definitely worth a return visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank KayeGee
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“nice little Pizza joint”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food was good, nice friendly atmosphere. Well priced - no complaints, a good place to go with kids.

Visited June 2014
Saulge, France
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I'm so pleased I chose this restaurant for our last night in Paris. It's right next to the Sacre Cœur but quiet and the ambience is great. The food was excellent, I had the ravioli and my boyfriend had pizza. We both had the lemon sorbet with limoncello which was very yummy! It's very reasonably priced for Paris and the servers were all very nice and spoke both French and English, they certainly made the evening better for me.

I would definitely recommend a meal here if your near this area.

1 Thank Jo H