“Cute flat, amazing street/location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AmandaE33...
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Cute flat, amazing street/location”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights in the beginning of August - 2 adults, 2 kids (10 and 12 years old) This is a small one bedroom flat on a lovely street in Paris. Yes it is small (the rental company has the square footage right on the website) and yes, you walk up many stairs to get to it. The apartment itself is in good shape - the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom were all quite nice. The pullout couch is a bit worn but it wasn't a problem for us - just a place for the kids to crash after a long day. There is a balcony that you can sit on to enjoy your coffee in the morning and your wine in the evening. We were lucky enough to have one night with a spectacular sunset. The view of the Eiffel Tower is better from the bedroom so we moved the table and chairs there at one point (and then moved them back) The street itself is perfect. There is a delicious boulangerie right next door where we enjoyed warm, buttery croissant every morning. We enjoyed these with fresh squeezed orange juice that we bought from the fruit market also on the street. Take advantage of your proximity to Trocadero park and wander over there after dinner to hang out and enjoy a bottle of wine or dessert.

Elizabeth...
New Orleans, United States
“Great View”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

The location is perfect... close to the Metro Ecole Militaire. There are amazing shops right outside the door. There is a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. Comfortable, clean and well appointed. Recommend Highly. 5 stars!!!!!

Silvia170...
San Diego, California
“Amazing rue cler apartment”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I finally was able to book heavenly "rue Cler". I've been wanting to stay in this apartment for a very long time, but I was never able to find an open set of dates that fit my vacation times. The apartment management is amazing, and dealt with them (VIP) was as enjoyable as staying in the apartment. I go to Paris very often and rent apartments, but it was never as easy as with VIP. They actually sent me the key of the apartment before I left the United States and it made it so much easier on me. I ended up having a delayed flight and had to get into the apartment very late at night. I didn’t have to worry about anyone waiting for me, because I had my own key. The apartment is on fabulous "Rue Cler". Amazing Restaurants, bakeries, and everything that you could possibly need. The École Militaire Metro Station(line 8) is around the corner. The apartment is on the 5th floor (American) and 4th floor (European) with no elevator, but we could manage to go up and down several times throughout our stay. The apartment had a sofa bed in the living room, and a queen sized bed in the bedroom. A fully equipped kitchen, with a dish washer, and washer/dryer combo. A beautiful terrace (with a peek-a-boo view of the Eiffel Tower)that wrapped around the whole apartment. My friend and I sat on the little table every morning for breakfast and evening over a glass of wine. It was delightful! The apartment has a lot of natural light, and when all of the windows are open, you can feel a nice breeze even on a hot day in July. We didn’t use the kitchen a lot but they have everything if you're into cooking or staying in throughout the day/night. I highly recommend and will definitely stay again on the heavenly rue Cler.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing