“Good crepes”

Price range: US$4 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The crepes were great and the apple cider was nice. Overall the prices were fair and I would recommend this place for a try. 4/5.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

After a long day walking, as you do in Paris, the tummy was pleading for a cup of tea and crepe.
St Malo make their own vanilla slice too. Two hot beverages, vanilla slice and crepe didnt even come close to 12 euros. Bargain. A lot of locals come on here, and of course weary tourists as well. The waiters are courteous and efficient to both parties.
I love the booths.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We turned up late around 10pm on a Saturday night in this area and there are crepe shops all along this street. We picked this place because it didn't have a large queue outside (although it was still very full). We got seated straight away. We had a smoked salmon crepe which comes with a salad (but the salmon is not within the crepe), and one with minced beef, cheese, mushrooms, egg and a super peppery pepper sauce (on the side). They both were great. We'd go back again. We spent 25 euro (two crepes and a pitcher of cider).

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I'm glad that I did not read the TA reviews on this place before deciding to go since I would not have even considered it. After a long morning, we decided to go to this creperie for lunch which is on creperie row. We sat outside and our drink order was quickly taken. I ordered the Malo crepe (filled with seafood). When the crepe arrived it had crispy edges and tasted GREAT. Not good or average, but great. The other crepe that was ordered was the Koupia (smoked salmon) which was also good. We had two beers with our meal. This simple meal was by far one of the best that we had in Paris. Both crepes had just the right amount of seasoning to make them tasty, not salty. I would have gone back to this place again, but it was our last day in Paris. I would not hesitate for a second to go back to this place again.

1  Thank desertguy
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Next to our Hotel-must give in to the temptatyion of a daily Nutella crepe- It's the best there is!