“Pleasant Experience”

Le Nemours
Ranked #1,632 of 17,420 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: A Parisian café where one can discover the magic of Place Colette and the gardens of Palais-Royal. An irresistible Parisian address, which is also found in the Louis Vuitton Paris City Guide. This Parisian café offers healthy, homemade and quality products in a rapid and efficient atmosphere. A full daily meal service until 11 pm. Heated terrace, air-conditioning in the dining room. Reservation is now available uniquely in the dining room. The terrace is reserved for the lunch meal service everyday from noon to 2 pm.
Paris, France
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Le Nemours has a fantastic location, it is very close to the Louvre. It also has a lovely overhang, so if you want to eat outside you are protected from the weather. It was a bit chilly when I met a friend there, so we opted to eat inside.

We started with some kir and a little aperitif. It was a lovely start. I often have quiche and a salad for lunch when I am out for lunch. For this experience I decided to have a Croque-monsieur, basically a toasted cheese sandwich. This was an open faced sandwich, my friend and I both went for the Italian version. It was good, but in retrospect I wished that I would have had the quiche. It was just not that exciting.

Le Nemour was a pleasant place to eat and we enjoyed our lunch. It is a lovely restaurant where you can sit and chat and enjoy a pleasant meal. I will recommend it to others.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Illinois
“Good”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

As suggested, went here after touring the Louvre and had a delicious salad w/ goat cheese. The service was good, but when check was received, charged for a Chablis when a Chardonnay was ordered-want to believe it was a mistake, but slightly skeptical with difference being 3 Euros! Overall, good cafe.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good stop near the louvre”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

After being overwhelmed by the crowd in the louvre, this was a close walk from the pyramids exit. Service was friendly, various options, with options for kids and vegetarians (quiche, veggie croque Monsieur). Seemed like a nice place to sit outside for some people watching.

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,365 helpful votes
“Wanna just hang and let Paris weave its magic?”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

For a place like Paris,with an inexhaustible supply of restaurants,choosing where to hang is a kin to warcraft.This location makes it easy,with the heavyweights....Louvre and Jardin des Tuileries ,a few steps away.
Its a brasserie,a chic hang- out serving food,not the gourmand variety, but staple good eats with Paris weaving its distractible magic in front. What more could you ask for.
Ps. my croque madam and my femme's blue cheese & raison baguette went spectacularly with two house wines. Salute.

• Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of our best meals in Paris”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Our family of four stopped here on a day we were visiting the Louvre, and it was one of the best meals we had during our stay - even with picky eaters. The portion sizes will leave you very satisfied but not sick. Expect slow service in Europe - I see that as a complaint in here, but it is common everywhere we visit.

• Visited June 2013