“Great food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. I ordered the bulgogi, naengmyun and kalbitang and they were all very good. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I visited Guibine with my wife and two of our friends. We ordered chapchae, bindetok and fried chicken as starters and samgyeopsal for the four of us.

The chapchae tasted of nothing but burnt onions and smoke, not a pleasant set of flavours at all. The chicken was crispy and really tasty, the bindetok lacked in texture and flavour and felt like it was all mung bean paste and not much else.

We asked if the samgyeopsal was served with side dishes and lettuce leaves like korean bbq normally is? We were informed that was the case but we only got the lettuce leaves and thinly sliced leek with the meat, when we asked for the side dishes the leek and lettuce were taken away and replaced by banchan. I still don't know what was included in the samgyeopsal but regardless, Guibine didn't live up to our expectations. There are better Koreak restaurants in the vicinity.

3  Thank Olof P
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Never really expected to have Korean food whilst in Paris, but my wife and I stumbled upon what looks like the 'Asian (well, Japanese / Korean) town' in Paris and thought we would give this a try, especially the other reviews suggested Guibine is a highly rated restaurant...

To our delight, the restaurant is such a little gem in Paris! The menu is reasonably priced with very generous portions, also the staff were very friendly. I have been to South Korea myself a couple of times and have always been a massive fan of their cuisine - I can dare say that the food we had at Guibine were as authentic as it can be!

We were very pleased with this find, and would definitely visit it again next time we are in Paris. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone (and hence the TripAdvisor review), and hope you all would have the same pleasant lunching/dining experience as we both have experienced.

1  Thank HennersH
Reviewed 11 April 2017

French food is lovely. However, we wanted to have different menu and decided to try Korean barbeque as our lunch. We had Menu Boulgogi and Menu Guibine. There was plenty of food that was excellent. So was the service. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Juhani K
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We decided to visit Guibine based on its reviews on TripAdvisor. After considering other Korean restaurants around Paris, this was number 1 at the time.
The restaurant is easy to find. We didn't make a reservation thinking it would be quiet on a Sunday night. We were wrong. We arrived just after opening at 7pm. It was already full of diners. We got a table right away.
Ordered a couple of starters and the Bibimbap each. Our request for a raw egg instead of a fried egg was met, and we were very happy about this.
The food is great. Authentic, given the amount of Korean diners in the restaurant. The percentage I would say is 70/30.
Quite pricey, however this is Paris.
Lovely food, however let down slightly by grumpy wait staff.