“Since my last taste in Dijon I thought my last review on Indian restaurant was good but this one Mamma Mia!”
Review of NEW JHELUM

NEW JHELUM
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
NEW JHELUM is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 20,174 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Vivienne
Neighbourhood: Vivienne
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Wow we went with a friend and were served quickly , usually people are served quickly so I ask the responsible I was not in a rush nicely and we ordered Chicken tandoori and King prawn we also took a small starter!
I was stunned by the taste and flavour of the dishes, I believe 'it is the best Indian restaurant in my life' so far.I have in the past tasted many dishes in the UK, but WOW! this restaurant is a must to discover! so take time to visit, it is an excellent place.
The boss offered us a digestif and received us with a great welcome!
REALLY IF YOU COME TO PARIS BOOK YOUR TABLE! :)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Really great welcome and service and always the same over the years. Love their tandoori foods,great naans, and lamb chili. I recommend to French and especially tourists so they know what service means.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Very impressed by the Indian food and service at New Jhelum. To start, their customer service is outstanding. We were greeted by the staff when we first walked in and quickly shown to our table. They were very attentive when it came to filling our glasses.

We ordered a few dishes - lamb curry, prawns in masala, and Bombay potatoes. The lamb curry was the highlight; the curry sauce was very well flavored.

Overall I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for Indian food.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this amazing resturant which is hidden away from all the hustle and bustle of Paris.
On sitting we were presented with a complimentary glass of rosė while we decided upon our dishes.
We chose the lamb Vindaloo and chicken Biryani (both made to our spice preference) We can honestly say that we were served the best tasting indian had to date. Once we had finished our meals we were given another complimentary non-alcoholic drink to taste and guess it's ingredients (lovely)
From the moment we entered it was apparent that the staff worked extremely hard to ensure their customers left satisfied.
Thank you for a great service and wonderful food.

We highly recommend you visit

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Ahh this was amazing ! The food was beautiful and the service was brilliant.. did not wait long for food to arrive and were given a complimentary glass of wine each while we waited..large portions - rice dish was enough for 2 people and so was the naan bread. We were served by a lovely waiter and another man who we assumed was the manager..lovely service and so helpful and attentive.. we were served a free shot each after dinner and also received 20% off due to booking through trip advisor however very reasonably priced regardless.. I would really recommend this place to anyone who loves Indian food!