“Not really Italian, or as the French say “Italien”. ”
Review of Domani

Domani
Reserve with
Domani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10,333 of 19,254 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Tip for anyone that wants Italian food, if all the upfront staff does not speak Italian, don’t do it! The food was not very Italian and not tasty, and not very Italian. Service was not very good either, but they tried. We had no choice as it was a late arrival for us and this place was open.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We ate here recently with some friends on a weeknight and had a good meal, well cooked and with nice service.
I had the Lasagne al Ragu which was tender, juicy and the pasta perfectly cooked. A nice sauce full of flavour and a tasty béchamel. Just what you want a lasagne to be.
Followed up with the Chocolate cake for dessert. Rich, moist and very thick. A lava style dessert but in the end just a little too rich for me, even with the ice cream to soften the chocolate hit. That says a lot as I love my chocolate but try for yourself and enjoy anyway. Even leaving a little on the plate I was satisfied with what I had to eat.
Good wine choices and eating on the street as you do in Paris. Well worth a visit if in the area and only a short walk back from the Champs Elysee but not too touristy.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This place is just perfect, for couples or even friends,
We loved the dishes and the portions are pretty generous. I won't give the 5 star rank because the dishes were a little bit too expensive but I assure you, the best way to eat in the restaurant is to reserve your table via LaFourchette and you'll get 40% off your bill ;)

1  Thank Даинора В
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Popped in for lunch as virtually next door to the office and looked good.
No cidre available so ordered a sweet white wine and was brought rose!! Still, it was very nice!
I ordered the lasagne ragu which came with a small salad but which was only average; bit too stodgy not much meat and sauce a bit tasteless.
My colleague said her fish on vegetables dish was very good however.
We shared a cheeseboard which came with four generous pieces of cheese but two of them were very similar.
Unlikely to rush back.

2  Thank Phil25
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This good restaurant is near to the Concorde plaza. Sunny day and lunch ourdoors was great. Not to mention very good service and tasty pizzas and good red wine.We asked for the check and along with it the waiter gave us small glasses of Grappa.
It was a nice surprice. The waiter was all in all very nice and helpful.