“Great experience everyone should do it its easy”

Versailles Events - Versailles Segway Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$43.82*
and up
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Ranked #6 of 14 Tours in Versailles
More attraction details
Owner description: It would take you 2 days to visit all the gardens and to discover the mysteries of the extraordinary park from Versailles. Thanks to this circuit, you will be able to visit the main fountains and statues of the park, to go from the hameau de la Reine to the petit Trianon in a few minutes without tiredness, and to see some of the most beautiful "spots" from which the castle can be seen.
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great way to cover a lot of ground, the training on use on Segway for 1st time users was easy to understand and gave you confidence. Julien our guide has great knowledge and his English was good.

All reviews
"trianon"
"hamlet"
"chateau"

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Living in Paris, I had visited the house and gardens several times. On this occasion, we stumbled across the Segway Tour. After lessons for Mother, we mounted our trusty steeds and set off on the two hour tour. Never before had I been round the lakes, the Trianons, the Village & the Farm, not only did we get the Segway Tour, but at each view point, we were treated to an enthusiastic history lesson. Excellent value for money, I would do again, it was so much fun. And now me...
Speaking as a granny now in her 70th year I am hooked, and I want a Segway, we have already researched prices.... I was inspired by Nizar's knowledge of the history of Versailles not being french himself he had so much to share with us and I would love to hear more...maybe 3 hours next year. Just to add, the Segway is good fun for all ages. Thank you Nizar. Highly recommended to request Nizar as your guide :-)

1  Thank Bazil_Faulty
Reviewed 21 July 2013

A must if you are visiting Versailles with teenagers (and adults). Great way to explore the area and a lot of fun. We had a guide called Jo who we can recommand.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

The segway's were so much fun and we had learnt some history along the way too. Had a great tour guide the seqways are great once you get the hang of how to stand in it properly. We were a family of 6 ranging in ages between 19 and 62 and we all thought it was the highlight of our time in France.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We booked the segway tour online for a Monday when the Versailles Palace was closed so that there would be less people on the grounds. When we arrived at Versailles Events, they were not prepared for us and the guide for the day was sick so they substituted a less experienced person. What we were not told was that you could not take the segways into the palace gardens but were restricted to the outer garden areas. We had done segway tours in other major cities and found this one to be poor compared to others. The segways themselves were not in as good condition and lacked bells. The person who took us out admitted that she was not very experienced and also had limited historical knowledge of the grounds. After a very quick tour of the gardens we were offered a tour of the city which we had inquired about as well. Another person took us out for about half an hour and we saw a few places. During the city trip, I did not feel the guide was all that concerned for my safety in traffic. Overall, I felt less than satisfied with the experience.

2  Thank OskieTor