“Tres Bien Vanessa”
Review of Villa Versailles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Versailles
Villa Versailles
Ranked #1 of 8 Versailles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My Canadian Family of four stayed at Villa Versailles for 5 nights. What can one say. All the things you look for in a home away from home.
1. Peace and quiet away from the Bustle and hustle of Paris. ( we spent the majority of our time out in the garden.
2. A safe and friendly environment- Vanessa is very down to earth and makes sure that you are completely comfortable in your surroundings.
3. The extras- we had a car that was parked in a safe lot, I had a birthday while I was there and there were flowers and a beautiful cake waiting for me when I got home.
4. Communication and knowledge of this area- helpful hints like " don't shop at this store before the lights" Or take the Metro at this particular time of the day....

THANKS VANESSA - you sent us off to Rome in style...

Stayed: July 2014
villaversailles, Propriétaire at Villa Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thanks a lot for your comment !
It was a pleasure having you, especially for your birthday !
I hope the end of your trip in europe is going fine
Hope to see you back one day !

Reviewed 7 July 2014

With the added bonus of Vanessa to bring you wonderful breakfast, (well worth the small extra charge), little treats and sound advice on where to eat out and the sights to see. She is a human dynamo and clearly enjoys meeting her guests. We felt we left as friends. Nothing was too much trouble for her, including attending on our arrival to supervise our free off street parking (which was important for us as we were motoring around France).

We stayed very happily for two nights, mainly to visit the Palace of Versailles. The house's facilities meant that on the second day, having eaten a good lunch out, we could have a light supper in, procured from several of the very good fruiterers and delis nearby.

The only downbeat was the weather, which precluded taking breakfast in the little garden outside! We would love to return.

Thank you Vanessa!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks a lot for taking time to write a comment !
It was a pleasure having you
Hope to see you back one day ! with good weather !!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The accommodations were even nicer than I envisioned - more spacious, very modern, clean and set apart from the main house. Vanessa was an extremely helpful hostess. We chose to stay in Versailles to have a smaller city experience and took the metro into Paris for sightseeing. Villa Versailles is perfectly located for walking to the palace, the metro, the little shops and restaurants, or the market. We loved it and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy H

It was a pleasure having you,
How was the end of your trip ?
Hope to see you back one day !

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Villa Versailles is a truly great choice for a home-away-from-home. The accomadations are
modern - they appear like the work of a great interior designer.

And while the living space (big enough for 4 and I was a single) is a clear contemporary, the ambience harks back to an earlier, more gentle era.

The hostess, Vanessa and her family make you feel like an extended member of their family and
their dachshund is an equally natural host.

My entire stay was made wonderful by Villa Versailles. Plus its location is within easy walking distance to the palace of Versailles. Whether you are a tourist wanting to escape the usual hotel drudgery and where you nothing more than a room number.....well, Villa Versailles is the ideal alternative.
I definitely plan on returning.
aleighton1@gmail.com

Room Tip: Villa Versailles is an independent small house - like an 18th century garconniere with its own garde...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Anne L

It was a pleasure having you,
I really enjoyed our conversations while i was baking !
Hope to see you back one day , maybe with henry !
take care

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I can only echo what the other Vanessa's guests have already said. Villa Versailles is the loveliest place I got to stay at and Vanessa herself is quite simply a great host who provides you with everything you possibly need to make your vacation perfect. One has to visit her place just to enjoy wonderful breakfast she prepares every morning :) And, of course, to see that beautiful, beautiful little garden.
As for the amenities, Villa Versailles is like your own apartment—fridge, cooker, microwave, kettle, nespresso machine, wifi. The rooms, particularly the bedroom, have their own style, it's not your typical IKEA furniture (though there is nothing wrong with IKEA)—you really feel you are in Versailles. The bathroom deserves a special mention too, it's really spacious which is rare for French hotels/B&Bs.
I was there with my mom (it was her first ever trip to France) and she's very hard to please but she was happy with this experience—this alone tells a lot, believe me.

Vanessa, if you read this, I'd like to thank you once again.
Oleg from Moscow

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
villaversailles, Propriétaire at Villa Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

There is just one thing i can say: spassiba !!!!
It was a pleasure having you and i am glad your mother enjoyed her stay.
Hope to see you back one day.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very good B & B.
Very friendly hostess, very good contact by e-mail during reservation and delicious breakfast :)

Imagine a separate small house only for you (with a private independent door and small garden) in the town but in a peaceful place.
For me just perfect!

From time to time we come for opera performance at Château de Versailles. Before we stayed in one of the hotels, but it was not for us. Luckily I've found Villa Versailles.
Since I've "discovered" Villa Versailles we stayed here 3 times and we will be back definitely:)

ps
Vanessa, thank you for delicious homemade macarons!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

A special thanks to my frequent guest !!!
It is always a pleasure having you and seeing you enjoy the operas, concerts... in Versailles.
See you back soon !

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We spend some of the most beautiful days staying at Villa Versailles. We wanted to experience the French way of life away from the centre of Paris but not very far away from it. Vanessa is the hostess with the mostest… She is very helpful, she offers the most delicious breakfast and takes good care of Villa. The location is beautiful and the train station of RER is by walking distance, so the visit to centre of Paris is no trouble at all, the Villa offers all commodities needed for a nice staying and more. I suggest it with eyes shut.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple