Not a bad hotel clean rooms small but ok,looks like a boutik hotel right in the centre in versailles near station and restaurants.good but a bit off complecated 3 floor dawn parking,if you check in first drop your suite cases off in the reception.good price for paris.breakfast 9 euros very good lots of cheeses.easy walking distance to restaurants and cafes .staff is friendly .yes we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Château de Versailles hotel is located in the centre, 200 m from the château and the Convention Centre. Only 50 m from the VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE RER C station, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays. Close to numerous restaurants, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Accor Paris Versailles Chateau